OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Yeah that we've had for ages :p

Probably one of the top english-speaking forum of a non-english club yeah :p

---------- Post added 02.04.2012 at 00:47 ----------

Though I can see us being rivaled by a bunch of fake fans at a Barca forum somewhere :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Seriously though, what's the point of me being in invisible mode, when you fags can see when I'm online?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Seriously though, what's the point of me being in invisible mode, when you fags can see when I'm online?
    I've remained in invisible mode as a holdover from the infamous "Night of a Thousand Mods". Basically, we did it to discourage abuse that might have occurred because people thought the admins weren't online. (Basically, so that my patrol car is unmarked.) But hey, you didn't ask that question, did you? :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I've remained in invisible mode as a holdover from the infamous "Night of a Thousand Mods". Basically, we did it to discourage abuse that might have occurred because people thought the admins weren't online. (Basically, so that my patrol car is unmarked.) But hey, you didn't ask that question, did you? :p
    I wish I registered earlier here to live that night. :D

I'm only running on "invisible" because of the Mafia game. I can't say it helps much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)