Juventuz back to school awards (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Mostly made by Elnur_E65, who asked me to send this one here because his busy... So here they are:

1. Most knowledgeable = Jun-hide. A guy who has been a member over two years but sadly haven't posted that much... He really seems to know everything about football, and allways posts long and high quality posts, just awesome that he shares his wisdom...
Runner-ups: Denco and Ian

2. Most entertaining/funniest = Padovano. Hilarious, what else can I say... If you read her (?!) posts, you notice that wanking really is a funny thing! She should have a TV show of her own or something... Fliakis could be good guest, and River's shoes are allways welcome there...

3. Fairest/most politically correct = Graham. our own gentleman, very easy decision... You should run a public office mate...

4. Best Newcomer = Jeannette. She joined just few weeks ago and is very active... Just keep up the good work!

5. Most cheerful = Miss Dubai. Now I now what's the song about. Sing along: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..."

6. Coolest = Zlatan. You wanna know what it takes to be really cool? Ask Zlatan.

7. Most aggressively defensive = _Emerson. He keeps his mind no matter what, and is willing to insult if somebody disagrees...

8. Bravest = River. She definitely isn't afraid of anything, this woman is ready to take on anybody, or anything. Karate, kungfu- it's all her.
Runner-up = IncuboRossonero

9. Most popular user amongst the females = Andy. Keep it up, bro! And give us some lessons! (I should have won this one, dammit... )

10. Most serious user = Martin. This doesn't mean you are always serious, but more serious in our opinion than anybody else. This is how a President should be.

11. Most laid back = Fliakis. Always stay the way you are, man. Keep cool.

12. User with most quality posts = Swag. If there is a user shose posts are ALWAYS high-quality- it's Swag. One of those people not running after a post count but rather post quality.

13. Most mysterious = Alex Samatar. He comes and goes and always clouded by mystery. I think you need to write a book about your life. (I suspect it's Andy btw...)

14. Most alianated Juve fan = Andy. The most knowledgable football fan in the state of Maryland.

15. Most athletic Juve fan = Vinman. What do the ladies think? Keep going to the gym, bro.

16. Juventuz "News Agency" = Arif. This person can find ANYTHING about ANYBODY- any score, any rumor, any information that is out there. Because of this guy I simply stopped visiting news sites. Keep it up!
Runner-up = Dominic, just excellent work guys!

17. Most musical user: PersianMafia. Not only does he love music, he actively promotes certain styles. Do ensure that the trance thread is running.

Feel free to comment and congratulations to the winners!! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    We just made them...

And congrats Z, you earned it! (or at least that was Elnur's opinion :p :D)

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    :D

at least I didn't want to have a poll, because these aren't "official" awards, Graham told that it's time for those later... :cool:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
    16. Juventuz "News Agency" = Arif. This person can find ANYTHING about ANYBODY- any score, any rumor, any information that is out there. Because of this guy I simply stopped visiting news sites. Keep it up!
    Runner-up = Dominic, just excellent work guys!
    Wow, thanx a lot. :D

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    I knew that you would appreciate it... (you we're selected by Elnur btw...)

Congratulations!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

9. Most popular user amongst the females = Andy. Keep it up, bro! And give us some lessons! (I should have won this one, dammit...
    :LOL: I was waiting for the "suck up" or "pervert" remarks again. This is much better. Thanks. :D

13. Most mysterious = Alex Samatar. He comes and goes and always clouded by mystery. I think you need to write a book about your life. (I suspect it's Andy btw...)
    No comment :)

14. Most alianated Juve fan = Andy. The most knowledgable football fan in the state of Maryland.
    Well thats a valid one. Thanks again. :)

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    nah, being pervert is normal... :D

Congratulations, you earned those!! :cool:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Yeah I really should loosen up, shouldn't I? :lazy:

well. if you loosen up, imagine the chaos,

people starting threads after threads after threads on the same topic
    useless threads everywhere (most popular : A thread with sexy Ibrahimovic pics)
    threads on the wrong place

oh wait that is already happening isnt it :lazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)