Juventuz back to school awards (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

1. Most knowledgeable = Jun-hide. A guy who has been a member over two years but sadly haven't posted that much... He really seems to know everything about football, and allways posts long and high quality posts, just awesome that he shares his wisdom...
Runner-ups: Denco and Ian
I've been saying this forever...
Finally, He gets some credit from others for his posts. :thumb:

congrats y'all.... :star:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I deserve my award more :stuckup:
Actually no offence or anything, but you really arent THAT cool :D. Your a nice guy and all, but your more like the cute kinda guy everyone wants to be friends with. Cool people are people that set trends and and you just kinda want to be like them. Plus you try waaay to hard ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Cos hes the nearly man, near the top in all categories but dosent quite have enough to win any of them :D
I'll settle with that :D

you'd make a good kindergarten teacher trying to please everyone :p

Sep 28, 2002

Actually no offence or anything, but you really arent THAT cool :D. Your a nice guy and all, but your more like the cute kinda guy everyone wants to be friends with. Cool people are people that set trends and and you just kinda want to be like them. Plus you try waaay to hard ;)
dam right!

Jan 7, 2004

z won coz of lack of competition.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
how come majed didnt win?
I'm turining into one of the forums vetrans (compared to all the new people here).. not many new people know me, but my legend lives on in my posts and in the memories of other oldies like me... bla bla yata... :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Bah, I'm too cool to even bother answering :stuckup:

But seriously tho, yeah, you're right about the real me. I dont try to be cool, I like being the nice guy. Cool people are stuckup *****es.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Bah, I'm too cool to even bother answering :stuckup:

But seriously tho, yeah, you're right about the real me. I dont try to be cool, I like being the nice guy. Cool people are stuckup *****es.
stop cussing Don Bes !!

;)

River

Jun 15, 2004
Im trying to figure out who is cool, but i cant think of anyone :D

Fliakis is cool in a Kurt Cobain kinda way but that dosent really qualify as cool :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
thom yorke is just like a half assed semi retarded version of kurt cobain :cheesy:

And its a compliment, not many people can pull of the grunge look that you got going :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)