Juventuz Awards: Best Poster Of 2008 (3 Viewers)

Best Poster of 2008

• Alen

• Andy

• Dominic

• Dru

• Enron

• Fred

• Jack

• Juve_red

• Martin

• Swag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
She voted for the Republicans and then starts explaining how great the Democrats are.
You see her kissing another guy and then she tells you how much she loves you and only you.
But she's damn good with words and she knows how to make you feel special, so you have nothing else to do but to forgive her....and worship her.

Happy new year Hoori, and happy new year all of you, my beloved virtual friends. I'm gone celebrating with my family. See you all in 2009.
Always a pleasure Alen. :pint:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
She voted for the Republicans and then starts explaining how great the Democrats are.
You see her kissing another guy and then she tells you how much she loves you and only you.
But she's damn good with words and she knows how to make you feel special, so you have nothing else to do but to forgive her....and worship her.

Happy new year Hoori, and happy new year all of you, my beloved virtual friends. I'm gone celebrating with my family. See you all in 2009.
Happy New Year Alen, always a pleasure mate :pint:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not to be boring, but I obviously voted for Alen.

Close favourites after that is Fred, Juve red and Aoron/Enron. As in those I noticed the most in discussions and generally find sensible.

I dont mention swag and Martin because they dont post enough regurarly to mention them, though they are two wise old men, one funny as fuck, one insanely unfunny little druid :p

Btw, not to be a dick, but why the fuck is that deviant Dru nominated? :D Whats next, nominate elvin for this too ;) Would have nominated vlatko, Marcello or Mark instead hehe.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Dru should have this one. His contribution to the 'what are you currently listening to' is what makes it worth coming back to this site.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not controversial, just being frank, hehe. You're a good poster, but I havent seen your posts in those sections I guess, mainly noticed oneliners or propositions to fuck ze young doods (elvin, Dusan, elvin, dusan, elvin, dusan) of ze forum in ze ass :D

I think you should have been on that list actually. Definitely one of the top posters round here.
Thanks for ze mention, doesnt matter much, and if it did, one would be 12th fiddle in ze orchestra that would be dominated by signore Alen :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Not controversial, just being frank, hehe. You're a good poster, but I havent seen your posts in those sections I guess, mainly noticed oneliners or propositions to fuck ze young doods (elvin, Dusan, elvin, dusan, elvin, dusan) of ze forum in ze ass :D

Thanks for ze mention, doesnt matter much, and if it did, one would be 12th fiddle in ze orchestra that would be dominated by signore Alen :D
Well, we're here to raise some pulses, aren't we? :D

... before "Zee Germans" come.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)