Juventuz Awards: Best Poster Of 2008 (2 Viewers)

Best Poster of 2008

• Alen

• Andy

• Dominic

• Dru

• Enron

• Fred

• Jack

• Juve_red

• Martin

• Swag

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #83
    and my dong is beyond repute
    I once had a BJ. Nothing special about this right? Well let me tell ya. I was in Montreal and the girl was in Toronto. That's how big it is.

:melayyanandmessi:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It's fantastic how the best poser award is so close. I am sure each member has one unique that he/she sees as poser. I think this award will be the closest call in the whole tournament.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I voted for Martin.

I think Alen (alongside with Greg) are the most respected members of this forum. Alen also is the most influential member this forum has ever had. In fact, the Juventuz era is divided into two parts: Pre-Alen and Post-Alen :D We are missing the likes of Erik, Majed, Elnur, ... in the second part but I think we all love the post-Alen period much more. Kudos.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    She voted for the Republicans and then starts explaining how great the Democrats are.
    You see her kissing another guy and then she tells you how much she loves you and only you.
    But she's damn good with words and she knows how to make you feel special, so you have nothing else to do but to forgive her....and worship her.

Happy new year Hoori, and happy new year all of you, my beloved virtual friends. I'm gone celebrating with my family. See you all in 2009.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)