Juventuz Awards: Best Poster Of 2008 (2 Viewers)

Best Poster of 2008

• Alen

• Andy

• Dominic

• Dru

• Enron

• Fred

• Jack

• Juve_red

• Martin

• Swag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What is a "good" poster?
The opposite of you. :p

Vlatko should have been on that list but i guess his gambling problems got the best of him.
Is it just me or Vlatko hasn't been posting much in 2008?? If he posted more, he would have been a stronger candidate. Plus he got into a lot of fights because of Croatian NT and Modric because of his strong Balkan mentality. :D

you are worthless now, just like the rest of us :D

Edit: I thought you were talking about votes..
I always get hard when I hear that name
:touched: :heart:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Is it just me or Vlatko hasn't been posting much in 2008?? If he posted more, he would have been a stronger candidate. Plus he got into a lot of fights because of Croatian NT and Modric because of his strong Balkan mentality. :D
I wouldn't say I posted less, perhaps in the last month or so I did, otherwise I was regular as usual. Meaning, sometimes I'm in the mood, sometimes not and sometimes I actually have work to do. :p And sometimes, I've simply nothing worthwhile to add because there's a lot of people here with whom I share an opinion. So when, say, Dominic or Alen write a match report, there's practically nothing one can add, unless you wanna be a Maher and simply write "agreed". So I save my energy for the Modric vs. Diego thing and the likes. :D

And that strong Balkan mentality is stuborness, and yes, I've a shitload of that. :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
He's just been taking it easy i guess but i do think the fights counted against him.

I wouldn't say I posted less, perhaps in the last month or so I did, otherwise I was regular as usual. Meaning, sometimes I'm in the mood, sometimes not and sometimes I actually have work to do. :p And sometimes, I've simply nothing worthwhile to add because there's a lot of people here with whom I share an opinion. So when, say, Dominic or Alen write a match report, there's practically nothing one can add, unless you wanna be a Maher and simply write "agreed". So I save my energy for the Modric vs. Diego thing and the likes. :D

And that strong Balkan mentality is stuborness, and yes, I've a shitload of that. :p
True but your one of the better members around here unlike me.You do contribute in a positive manner & i do enjoy your posts.If you were on the list you would have had my vote.:pint:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The opposite of you. :p

:touched: :heart:
:heart:

ĵџvє_вãвγ;1849832 said:
amanında amanın kim gelmiş:D

Welcome back:beer: ..***..
kus(h)un mi gelmis? :kus: :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

True but your one of the better members around here unlike me.You do contribute in a positive manner & i do enjoy your posts.If you were on the list you would have had my vote.:pint:
You damn Pedercina, if you didn't bail on us for a long time, you would have been on that list with quite a few votes. :touched: :hug:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's just been taking it easy i guess but i do think the fights counted against him.

No need to be humble. You are definitely one of the better posters around here, definitely one of the funniest :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)