Juventuz Awards 2012 polls closed - winners announced (1 Viewer)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #41
    Just done with the awards for 2009 as well, I think we'll settle there. For now at least :p

Looks like we have a few new generals judging by their medals :p

Alen has 5 awards, there are a couple at 3 awards and some with 2 awards. And now Jack has one too :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    How the fuck was I even nominated for, and then won, best poster on this forum? :rofl:

I'm no tactical guru like Red, a deep thinker like X, a funny fucker like Alen or a female like Cam...

Well I'll accept the award and would like to thank baby Jesus, Mary and God for giving me the inspiration to post on the Tuz!

Ta.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    How the fuck was I even nominated for, and then won, best poster on this forum? :rofl:

I'm no tactical guru like Red, a deep thinker like X, a funny fucker like Alen or a female like Cam...

Well I'll accept the award and would like to thank baby Jesus, Mary and God for giving me the inspiration to post on the Tuz!

Ta.
    I think it's the avatar.

Means that people smile every time they see a post of yours.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

Ta.
    You're the special kid we all like to root for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)