Juventuz Arcade (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Holygr4le said:
Nah. Sry to say but no.

What´s the name of the movie where they taken an old kung fu film and put in an american guy? The whole thang is dubbed and there is an amazing fightscene between the american and a cow. :D

Kung Pow

May 30, 2004
i cnt beat any of the highscores ... reset the damn thing already funky pong s really hard u ve got to be chilled the fuk out to play tht game its annoying .. curveball is the best .. koz i own everyone there

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Modo Bianconero said:
i cnt beat any of the highscores ... reset the damn thing already funky pong s really hard u ve got to be chilled the fuk out to play tht game its annoying .. curveball is the best .. koz i own everyone there
dude i played 3 hours the fvcking curveball i can't get near you!!! i kick ass all the way to the 7th level and loose all my lives there. it's fvcking frustrating, my hand is glued to the mouse. i hate arcade it's so addidcting!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
That game is really hard :groan:, how did you get there....

i think theres a glitch with the computer im using because its easy as shit :D i could get 10 000 if i wanted to. here ill go get 100

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Modo Bianconero said:
yo go check the standings. punk. ;) :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Holygr4le said:
I had 3 in a row over 27 000... Getting there...
please don't i spent 3 hours playing to beat modo_bianconero...i can't play anymore, my head hurts. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)