Juventuz Arcade (2 Viewers)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
TonyMontana said:
Simon is a Bs game dawg, its more a test of endurance then anything, anybody with a pen and a paper could score 100 on that game but i guess you know this already:wink:
Ok Ok master of all records and games!

But i have a record, many users can say this! :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #147
    TonyMontana said:
    Simon is a Bs game dawg, its more a test of endurance then anything, anybody with a pen and a paper could score 100 on that game but i guess you know this already:wink:
    Exactly, which is why I removed it. :)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    um im not sure why it says 13 seconds ha, ill admitt i didnt actually sit and play until i got 272 but it definitely lasted at least 5 minutes. the game is glitchy, it started tweaking when i passed 100

are you sure thats not the time of day i played it at?

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #149
    Yeah you're right, it's the time of the day you played, my apologies. However, it's not a fair score :p

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Marty said:
    Yeah you're right, it's the time of the day you played, my apologies. However, it's not a fair score :p
    i didnt really do anything outside of the ordinary game, i didnt mess with anything or use any other software (wouldnt know how anyways :D )

i just clicked play haha

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #152
    Sir Sebastian said:
    BTW, you might as well just give me the 200 vcash from the funky pong tournament up front, saves everyone time :D
    :disagree: :D I could beat you :oops:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Marty said:
    :disagree: :D I could beat you :oops:
    its basically a battle of who can withstand being away from the computer the longest :D if you hit alt+tab the game freezes itself, so you have to leave the computer alone

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    yea i guess, but hey, be nice and let me keep my record on the 3rd most played game, will you

remember, it's christmas eve tonight :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)