Juventus' Worst 25-Man Squad (By Cee Mon) (1 Viewer)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's hard to make a list of genuine flops, because we haven't had many players in that time frame who cost good money and totally flopped. Martinez is one of them. Motta also deserves to be there even though he was peanuts. Isla is the other obvious one.

Diego and Melo were massive signings and expected better of, but we also got a fair amount of the money back and had some performances out of them.

The likes of Bendtner, Anelka and third choice keepers aren't worth mentioning.
I think in the end we sold Melo for 6 or 7 millions to Galatasaray (2 loan fees + 3.75m transfer fee), the turks owned Marotta on this one

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think in the end we sold Melo for 6 or 7 millions to Galatasaray (2 loan fees + 3.75m transfer fee), the turks owned Marotta on this one
Yeah you're right, I remembered the loan fees being higher:

€1.5m loan
€1.75m loan
€3.75m fee
€0.5m bonus activated
Total: €7.5m

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bendtner and rinaudo were loan signings no?

they should include actual signings. therefroe Hernanes and Lucio should be there instead. hernanes istead of poulsen.

lucio instead of rinaudo

and amauri instead of bendnter....you can also make a case for giovinco

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Doubt Lucio was signed to be a first team player, just depth, sure he was a failure but I don't think he was the worst at all tbf
Fabio Grosso?
PDC was a youth guy, we signed Grosso,
but i'd take the shittest Grosso over best PDC anyday

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Doubt Lucio was signed to be a first team player, just depth, sure he was a failure but I don't think he was the worst at all tbf
Fabio Grosso?
PDC was a youth guy, we signed Grosso,
but i'd take the shittest Grosso over best PDC anyday
PDC beasted against Milan once. it happened, i saw it

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Robinho was the third Keeper how can he be in the trash team if he hardly played?

If we want put someone that's Edwin Van Der Sar
Van der Sar
Zebina Knezevic Boumsong Fresi
Kapo O'Neill Baiocco
Olivera
Salas Amauri​

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Chimenti; Paramatti, Andrade, Athirson; Tiago, Almiron, Poulsen; Fonseca

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.c.../the-juventus-offsides-worst-xi-of-the-decade

- - - Updated - - -

It includes even players such as Iaquinta and diego.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i think it is difficult/unfair to count some of those who rarely played.

but in terms of players who had a lot of appearances and were shockingly bad its hard to beat Marco Motta, Amauri, J Martinez

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
martinez and andrade due to fees spent and expectations

krasic was a failure. make no mistake. hero to zero in 4 months.

same with amauri. big fee paid for a striker (at the time) and only 6 months of acceptable performances.

almiron another disaster.

players like osvaldo, anelka, sturaro don't count. they were not brought in to be starters or even regualrs. they were back ups to the back ups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)