Juventus Women (4 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Eniola Aluko signs for Juventus

Former Chelsea forward Eniola Aluko has signed for Italian champions Juventus. The 31-year-old England international signed off from the London club with a second Women's Super League title, where she also won two FA Cups.

Aluko had the option to stay with Chelsea, but told BBC Sport last month that she wanted to "do something different". "I'm in the last phase of my career and if I didn't do it now, I'm not sure when it would've happened," she said.

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Eniola Aluko signs for Juventus

Former Chelsea forward Eniola Aluko has signed for Italian champions Juventus. The 31-year-old England international signed off from the London club with a second Women's Super League title, where she also won two FA Cups.

Aluko had the option to stay with Chelsea, but told BBC Sport last month that she wanted to "do something different". "I'm in the last phase of my career and if I didn't do it now, I'm not sure when it would've happened," she said.

:D

Welcome :touched:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Life is a matter of black and white⚫⚪ I am delighted and honoured to have joined @Juventus the champions of Italy- a fantastic club with an overwhelming amount of history, ambition and success. I feel very proud to be holding the black and white shirt worn by an endless list of football legends. I am so excited to get started to meet all my new teammates to begin an exciting new chapter towards more great memories & success for the club both in Italy and Europe. So grateful and thankful. Grazie a tutti

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Saw the breaking news "Juventus signs Chelsea striker Aluko" got excitedly intrigued only to my disappointment, its a woman! :sergio:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Eni Aluko is a big deal in women's football in the UK, even before all the racism stuff. She's pretty much just really fast and direct, or at least was.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Eni Aluko is a big deal in women's football in the UK, even before all the racism stuff. She's pretty much just really fast and direct, or at least was.
She had injury problems this season gone and was mainly used as a sub. She looked visibly upset at the fa cup final post match interview in how Chelsea have treated her this season Surprising move but a good one too i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)