Juventus Women (3 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@zach it has nothing to do with genitals! Women can play very well plenty of sports, very fast too. You're disgusting!
- Women are excellent in plenty of sports. And i do watch olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, athletics and when Henin was still playing : tennis. Cause usually women dont have raw apestrenght(thats a powerlifter term by Mark Bell, google it), but they got fine technique.

I probably watch more women sports then you Osman.
Really ?

- - - Updated - - -

His point about women with inferior skill getting similar views to men is not wrong though. A combination of attractive women and hoards of desperate horny men bridge the gap in views.

But yes in today's disgusting, PC, Ultra 'progressive' world Zach just reached SS Death camp supervisor levels of infamy. He's gonna need a 24/7 security team with the way he put his point across though.
Thanks.

All i'm saying is that nobody bothers watching female sports if they suck at it. But people will watch if its sexy, cause sex sells.

Beach volleyball, hockey, female exhibisionist streamers on twitch getting similar or more views than female pro-gamers who are better than anyone on this forum.

I was a big fan of Justine Henin ( @Seven ). She's ugly as hell tho. Dont care. Her tennis was mesmerising. Beautifull technique. That incredible backhand.
Nearly any other guy would be watching Sharapova or Kournikova.

- - - Updated - - -

You should watch Beachvolleyball, that Laura Ludwig body :tuttosport: @Zacheryah

I Don't think it's objectifying women though, it's Beachvolleyball ffs. What are they supposed to wear? A suit and a bow tie? What are their male counterparts wearing? I would watch nonetheless, but of course the eye candy makes it nicer to watch, not gonna lie, but that doesn't take away from them being great athletes.

I hope one can say that without getting called a chauvinist pig :shifty:
60% of people who make the decision of watching it will agree.

My girlfriend used to play volleyball. I know the attire. Beachvolleybal can perfectly use it. They use highly objectifying clothing instead. Which is why i called it as an example.

If you like volleyball, you'll watch the indoor version. Not the silly joke in the sand.

- - - Updated - - -

Zach would be jailed if he said that in public here in Canada.
Canada has become a fucking joke. Its sad, cause it used to be great

- - - Updated - - -

And he fails badly as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, you just fail at reading

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
His point about women with inferior skill getting similar views to men is not wrong though. A combination of attractive women and hoards of desperate horny men bridge the gap in views.

But yes in today's disgusting, PC, Ultra 'progressive' world Zach just reached SS Death camp supervisor levels of infamy. He's gonna need a 24/7 security team with the way he put his point across though.
Oh, man. What kind of person calls themselves "progressive?". If you are a progressive it implies that everybody else, let's face it, is a regressive, or maybe just a stagnant. It's a smirky, self-flattering way of saying you're a lot better than the rest.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I agree, I sometimes watch mens beach volleyball, but almost never indoor volleyball.

And Zach, you big idiot, the problem obviously wasn't the point you were trying to make, but the way you made it

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Honestly one of the worst posts you ever made. Just over done completely to disgusting level.

Why can't you be like your countryman Butt fucky, he actually was hilarious in a single one line quip about exchanging shirts.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Yeah, it was overdone, but the fact is women's football is not at a level right now where it's interesting. I won't say it won't ever be though. But right now both their skill and their athleticism just aren't up to par. And tbh I don't really understand why. It's not like I could ever beat an Olympic female sprinter. But I am a much better football player than for example the girls of the Belgian NT (and I'm comparing myself to them because my girlfriend used to play first division football and some of them were on their team).

If I, an amateur, am still a couple of levels above what should be the elite in women's football, I can't really get excited to watch them play.

How the hell is his an infraction ?

What did i say that was not true ?
The problem isn't your opinion, it's the way you said it.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly feel bad that womens football isnt valued enough. It just isnt as good as mens.
I think they're setting the bar too low for themselves. There's a lot of margin for improvement.

May 23, 2013
- - - Updated - - -

I think they're setting the bar too low for themselves. There's a lot of margin for improvement.
I think it may come from there being so much media praise. People recognizing how poor their football (compared to how it should be) is will be the only way for it to improve.

I'd also make the goals a bit smaller.......

enzo

May 14, 2012
Women's football is missing decades of attention, investment and evolution.

We are now at a point where pushing and promoting it makes sense financially. Either for direct profit or image reasons. This may sound harsh but doesn't make a difference eventually.
Women's football will drastically improve now it gets more focus. More money means better training, more attention from the public, more interest in general but also from girls who want to play.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah, it was overdone, but the fact is women's football is not at a level right now where it's interesting. I won't say it won't ever be though. But right now both their skill and their athleticism just aren't up to par. And tbh I don't really understand why. It's not like I could ever beat an Olympic female sprinter. But I am a much better football player than for example the girls of the Belgian NT (and I'm comparing myself to them because my girlfriend used to play first division football and some of them were on their team).

If I, an amateur, am still a couple of levels above what should be the elite in women's football, I can't really get excited to watch them play.
Yeah, but you'd be surprised how close you'd get to them if you spent some time training. Look at results of Olympic Games 2016 for heptathlon f.e., female heptathlon athletes run 200m at 24-25 seconds. You can train talented individuals and have 2, 3 exceptional women in the world able to run 200m faster than 22 seconds, but most of them even if trained professionally (like heptathlon athletes) will reach pretty mediocre results, which are doable for average guys

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, but you'd be surprised how close you'd get to them. Look at results of Olympic Games 2016 for heptathlon f.e., female athletes run 200m at 24-25 seconds, which is pretty doable for an amateur.

Heptathlon though.. They run far slower than specialized athletes.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Heptathlon though.. They run far slower than specialized athletes.
IMO they represent pretty well the group that's just below elite. Footie is similar to heptathlon in the sense that you have to concentrate on many things not just your speed, so even if a women took footie very professionally and focused a lot on her speed, she'd still be nothing special against the average guy.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Women football is not totally new. They were training a lot in the past too, but it just wasn't explosed as much.

And it's never going to change. They are simply bad at it and like in majority of the sports, if not all, they will show less than men.

Watching women football is funny if anything. It's just funny how bad they are, it's like the ball is an object from another planet and they are being careful with it.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Was planning on moving to Canada after I get my degree once upon a time, but it's everything I hate now.

Then again, so is 95% of the developed World. At this rate places like Poland are going to be top of my list
:touched:

We've worked very hard for this, 'cultural' immigrants don't come here because they fear for their life, lgbt community prefer to be lgbt at home and if you're something else than a man or woman you have no rights.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree, I sometimes watch mens beach volleyball, but almost never indoor volleyball.

And Zach, you big idiot, the problem obviously wasn't the point you were trying to make, but the way you made it
Sometimes you need an elephant stampeding through the porcelin store, to make people realise porselin is fragile.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

We are now at a point where pushing and promoting it makes sense financially. Either for direct profit or image reasons. This may sound harsh but doesn't make a difference eventually.
Women's football will drastically improve now it gets more focus. More money means better training, more attention from the public, more interest in general but also from girls who want to play.
it feels like watching old football where everything was slower
Like 50-70' football where some players were revered as gods but if put on nowdays football they'd look like De Ceglie simply because it's way too fast now

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Men's football in 1930ties was better then todays women football. Its that bad.

If you look at sprinting, olympic lifting, powerlifting (lower weightclasses). Yeah, there is a difference, men simply outperform.

These men are professional athletes.

A nonprofessional male will get owned very hard by the female athlete.

This is why athletics and lifting is interesting to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO they represent pretty well the group that's just below elite. Footie is similar to heptathlon in the sense that you have to concentrate on many things not just your speed, so even if a women took footie very professionally and focused a lot on her speed, she'd still be nothing special against the average guy.
Footie is shit, cause any male who played it at provincional level, is by default better than any female who's winning worldcups.

Let me give an example of my favorite female athlete : Isabella von weissenberg

Bodyweight : 72kg

Raw squat : 192.5kg
Raw bench : 97.5kg
Raw deadlift on a stiff eleiko bar : 207.5kg

Federation : IPF. Country : Sweden. : Impossible to take PED's

Despite the gigantic difference in physical potential for deadlift, Go ahead and find me a male that weights the same or less, and has a higher conventional deadlift on a stiff bar

In Belgian powerlifting feds; there currently is nobody in 72kg or lower that pulls as much on a stiff bar.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

The problem isn't your opinion, it's the way you said it.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem itself wasn't the woman's football part (or women being not as good athletes) , it is fairly bland / bad, I already explained myself why it lags behind big time (I started off this topic) , FFS I already said as 14 year old I could beat Professional elite female players with ease.

But his first post, rest of it, was utterly disgusting, graphic and dehumanizing, I mean seriously. Not even the most half wit juvenile kid would write that shit.

I'm honestly embarrassed for any female he knows if he ever says any of that around them.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A nonprofessional male will get owned very hard by the female athlete.

Yeah, this is my issue with women's football. I think for it to be even remotely interesting, professional female football players should at least be better than amateur male players.

The problem itself wasn't the woman's football part (or women being not as good athletes) , it is fairly bland / bad, I already explained myself why it lags behind.

But his first post, rest of it, was utterly disgusting, graphic and dehumanizing, I mean seriously. Not even the most half wit juvenile kid would write that shit.

Yeah, I get that.. But you know what he's like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)