Juventus Vs Newcastle (1 Viewer)

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Heyyaa, all of you. We won and only that is important at the momeny. So relax. Team has many posibilities to improve the game an thay'll do this.
And the main question - WHERE AND WHEN I CAN GET THE VIDEOS?
2Nekton: You're our hope man;-)

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
may anyone tell me about di vaio's health ,you know all the game long i was thinking about him and i'm totally anxiuos .
such these cases are really dangerous.

please ,any good news ...

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
if di vaio is fully Ok,
go be happy!

this juve is one of those juve which reminds me the year 1996 .

forza del piero

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
please ...dont overreact. It wasn't another D.Kiev game as i've heard. It's just Newcastle!
Wait till we meat a German, Spanish, ManU, or Arsenal ....then we'll see what Juve's really about.

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
Who can tell me why Juve played with white shirt wherease Newcastle played with its black&white one? Juventus played at home, black&white should be ours!

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
Di Vaio spent the night in hospital as a precautionary measure, but he's ok. Tomorrow he'll join the rest of the team. Nothing serious for him.

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
Yeah, i'm with the people who r not happy with our performance last night. I have the same concern with Tudor and Baiacco.Tudor is very slow and Baiacco(isn't this guy left footed and yet was palyed on the right?) didn't give us the width that camoranesi gave us in the previous games.I was just wondering if lippi couldn't see that.If he's not careful this chopping and changing is going to kill us.Yeah we won and that's great but we've also have to do it convincingly and deservedly like the real juve.
We should develop a habit of getting into our stride in which no team can match and stand against us.

juvemania

Sep 16, 2002
I think Lippi just wanna let camo rest. In the last game against parma, camo seems tired. I think to get a good result in both CL and serie A we should have many players that can play well. Not just 11 players that play in every game. ;)
Sorry if I'm wrong. It is just my opinion. :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Lippi made some weird desicions...He should have played Tacchi since he's gonna be banned anyway.
I've always disagreed about Tudor being a midfielder...he is GREAT in central defense and even the RB position.
playing Baiocco on the right was wierd!! If lippi wants to rest Camo, then at least out Zenoni or Bierindelli who can play there.
Another bad choice that Lippi made was brining on Trez instead of Di Vaio...he should have put Salas.
Then at the end he took out 2 midfielders and put 2 defenders.
I'm happy about the win, but since i've seen the D.Kiev performance, i know that juve can do better and thats what i want then to shoot for.

what worries me the most is that DP is bound to get tired at some point. he is not Superman (is he? ;) )Nedved cant give 100% every game. So Lippi had better start introducing Olivera, Salas, Zalayetta more often.

All in all...keep up the hard work juve, Good job so far. But There is a lot of room for "possible" improvement.

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
i get what u say juvemania.but since our priority is the ECL, i would really like it if we did this experimentation in the league.If it works let's not try to change it.we were not comfortable at all in the mid-field last night.I expected something much better than this especially after real forcing myself to watch newcastle over the weekend.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
I don't understand why everybody is so unhappy about Juve. Yes, we didn't play that well. I felt Newcastle had more possession than us and were unlucky to lose by 2 goals *I am also a Newcastle fan*

Sure Lippi's a dumbass for changing the team around like he always does... hasn't he ALWAYS?!

But let us not forget this, we haven't reached our peak yet. I mean, Zambrotta is still out. So is Pessotto. Trez hasn't returned to form, and well, Moretti needs to get into the team.

And we have also improved from last season, as the commentator said after we scored our first goal, and still started to attack, "The new Juventus scores, and say let's go get another goal. The old Juventus would score and just sit back and defend their lead."

Well, the 2-0 scoreline just proves it ;)

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Lippi made some weird desicions...He should have played Tacchi since he's gonna be banned anyway.
alessio was injured, couldn't play this game.

it seems that im the only one who is in lippi's side here:rolleyes:, i mean whats the point of having a large squad if we're not going to use it all, to it's full potential. playing the same starting 11, 2 times a week will certainly cause fatigue and a sudden drop in form. besides, moretti and baiocco had a good game. call me crazy, but i think del piero should be rested against como !!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
and oliveira start? :cool:

everyone says good things about him, lets give him a game, and camo too, with those two, Trez and Salas and Nedved we should score about 6 even without Del Piero

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
im not sure if he'e ready yet (oliviera), when he joined us he had a muscular injury (something like ronaldo's), so i don't know if he is fit enough. but certainly a nice choice :thumb:

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
No, Anastacia, i'm not really against lippi and hopefully others are not too.It's just that after kiev's fantanstic performance we were kinda of expecting another along the same lines and also if u remember well the same kinda of thing happened against depor last year(we got smacked). but congrats to lippi bcos he took responsibility for his mistake.
someone above just mentioned our game with ajax some few years ago.I'm really yearning for that kinda of juve and the kiev game started to rekindle those memories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)