Juventus Vs Newcastle (3 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bilbo maggins ] ++
pleased to hear di vaio is ok, anyone out there coming to newcastle?

only if you promised not to throw bottles back at us :D

Just kidding, unfortunately most of us couldn't make it :down:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
See that? 250k for about 50k. And we can't fill 50k with half of Turin + Milan and the surrounding areas where it's established you will find many Juve fans... :(

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++

bayern munich, , deportivo, roma, man utd (until recently), leverkusen, inter (win matches but play badly, thats what most inter fans say), liverpool, and galatasaray ;)
Depor are not exactly big but they have won 2 and lost and lost 1 in 3 cl matches and their performances have been good, Leverkusen are a one season wonder in Cl and lost most of their good players thru injury and sales, its a credit to them they did well in Cl last season, as they are just a regional club and not one of the big teams in Germany

Inter never play good football so nothing changes there, Liverpool are on a comeback trail after years in the doldrums , Man united have won 3 out of 3 in Cl and have been impressive in the Cl anyway

Only Bayern have disappointed in the list you have given as Gala are not likely to win the Cl

But the point is that Real, Arsenal, Man united, Milan, Valencia, barca are all purring in the Cl and playing well too and if we are harbouring any hopes of winning Cl, these are the teams we have to go thru

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
I'm glad you had a good time here in Torino, it's true we are very friendly and Turin is a very nice place. I'm sad you didn't meet juventus supporters around here...but all those people with black&white flags that were around Delle Alpi weren't Newcastle supporters, you know it, don't you? As you can imagine Newcastle is not so popular here in Italy, all those people were juventus supporters. Our colours are the same of yours: black and white! :D

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
Unfortunately I won't come in Newcastle. I don't think it'll be a good match, there is too much difference between your team and Juventus.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

I'm uploading versions with better sound. Just an explanation in case someone is trying to download and it doesn't work :)

The files will be available again in a minute
it did play 4 me Nekton :)

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
To say the truth I'm tired of those craps about the referees that help Juventus.
But I could be wrong...maybe the referee took Del Piero's jersey, cut his hair and kicked that wonderful free kick...
Oh thank you Mr Temmink! :D

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
To say the truth I'm very tired about those craps about Torino's supporters too. Quite a lot people thinks Turin is all granata. Very far from reality.
You say you met only Torino and Milan supporters, what can I say? When I was in London last summer I met only italians...what does it mean? London is an italian city??? Noo, it means bad meetings are always possible! You were very unluck!:D:D:D:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
A few people mentioned that we should have been in our home jerseys, and I also agree .

I wonder if Newcastle even wears their other jerseys, or if they even have them this year. Every Newcastle game thats been on tv here has been with their black and white stripes.

Our away jerseys are so plain and white, that it looks like our team is playing in their t-shirts and underwear !!!! :D:D:D:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I think the white jerseies are the classiest Juve has had since Kappa was Juve's sponsors.

The shiney tight black jersey made the team look Gay (no offence to anyone, its just not a sporty look to me)

The only problem is the Red Lotto squares everywhere and the blue Tamoil sponsor(too colorfull)

I think white is an ideal choice since the home kit this season is mostly black and the home shirt looks better with black shorts and socks.

I still prefer the black and white :D its more JUVENTUS :D

BTW, if you say Juve's away looks like underwear, what would you say about Real Madrid's home... ;)

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
I like the jersey we used yesterday evening. It was very nice the jersey totally black too.
But you're right it seems our players are running with underwear...:D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)