Juventus vs. Newcastle on 7-29-07 (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I mean that it is funny that a profesional footballer has a probelm with a Visa,we are allowed to have problem with Visas but these guys travel every month during their whole life so it is strange that they have a Visa prolem!!
professsional players have problems with work permits, so i still fail to see the humour

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 19, 2006
Maybe because they look Middle-Eastern.
mmmmmmm........... thats maybe true,I am middle-Eastern but I dont look anthing like Middle-easterns & I still had hard time gettin the spanish(shengen Visa) this summer.U cant imagine how it is hard now to get a Shengen Visa on a Middle-eastern passport right now.The only reason they gave it to me is becoz I had 4 previous shengen Visas on my passp.!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why the fuck do u have to comment on every post I write,dont u have anything better to do with ur life!!! Someone do smthing about this guy or I'll start to abuse his ass & get banned for Life for the third time!

why should i be banned for replying simply to your post, i reply to other peoples post, and i replied to yours without any hostility, and how do you react? like you're on your period, grow up! im not picking on you, simply picking up on what you're saying, dont like it, then its best you dont post anything. from making a simple statement about how players have difficulties with work permits in relations to what you said about visa's and you go onto fu*k u fu*k this, fu*k that, ban this guy, badass is stalking me fu*king ban him, jees you need to stop being so paranoid i didnt post over 8000 posts in reply to everything you say u know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)