Juventus Vs Modena (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eop05 ] ++
If Nedved isn't the best player in the world than who is????

Seriously though, If I were to vote for best player in the world this season as of right now, my list would be as follows

1) Nedved
2) Zidane
3) Henry
4) Vieri
5) Van Nistlerooy

Explanations:

Nedved........None needed......Juve = 1st place in serie A and in QF of CL because of him

Zidane...........Madrid 1st in Liga...Most likely in QF of CL, He's the biggest contributor IMO to that team.

Henry..........Arse 1st in Premier.......20 goals(leads Premier).......Possible, Likely in QF of CL with 5 or 6 goals.....Semi's of FA Cup

Vieri.......Inter 2nd in Serie A......22 goals in 18 games........Team should be in QF of CL even though he only has one goal in the CL, it was an important one.

Van Nistelrooy.......ManU 2nd in Premier.......Team in QF of CL....Leads CL in goals.....RVN's stats are the only reason he's on this list. I believe anyone can replace him, but he's pretty good too.

I know there's many players out their that could be on this list, but i chose these players because of their team status, and what they've contributed to their teams. If I had to pick a sixth player, it would be Inzaghi because of what he has done for Milan this year, even though I don't think he's better than let's say a DP, Davids, or anyone else like that. He has the stats though and the goals in big games.
Imo Raul has contributed more for Real in these past weeks than Zizou has and he's shown alot of leadership and maturity during Hierro's absence, something that is unknown to ZZ.

Henry hasn't really impressed me of late.

Del Piero, Makaay, Saviola, Inzaghi and alot more strikers have been better than Vieri this season, but due to the amazing amount of goals he has scored in Serie A I suppose his inclusion is understandable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
Forza juventus :D

and DP is back in action for the basel game... its good but still kinda sad.

Di Vaio have done a good job when Dp was gone... who will now play with dp :(
got plenty 2 choose from.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #245
    i always liked nedved , since he was in lazzio, in all the juve-lazzio clashes, nedved was a real pain in the b... for juve. In that time i was thinking "if only juve could have nedved"

When " The maestro" leaved juve, my dream became a reality =).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Best Goalkeeper in the world - Gianluigi Buffon
    Best Defender in the world - Lilian Thuram
    Best Midfielder in the world - Pavel Nedved
    Best Forward in the world - Alessandro Del Piero
    Best Team in the world - Juventus FC

:D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
    Best Goalkeeper in the world - Gianluigi Buffon
    Best Defender in the world - Lilian Thuram
    Best Midfielder in the world - Pavel Nedved
    Best Forward in the world - Alessandro Del Piero
    Best Team in the world - Juventus FC

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    i always liked nedved , since he was in lazzio, in all the juve-lazzio clashes, nedved was a real pain in the b... for juve. In that time i was thinking "if only juve could have nedved"

When " The maestro" leaved juve, my dream became a reality =).

Credit goes to Moggi :devil:

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    03/17/2003. Dear SoccerAge friends and fans, this is our best eleven of the Serie A 25th round. Let us know your opinion!
    Luca Bucci (Torino) – Only his superb saves prevented Torino from suffering the umpteenth humiliating defeat.
    ----------------
    Javier Zanetti (Inter) – Another awesome performance for the Inter skipper.
    Jaap Stam (Lazio) – The Dutch giant was insuperable yesterday.
    Marco Di Loreto (Perugia) – Not even a mistake in 90 minutes.
    ----------------
    Stefano Fiore (Lazio) – The Lazio creative keeps on looking very inspired.
    Josep Guardiola (Brescia) – Pep is still a superb player. He only needs some confidence.
    Manuele Blasi (Perugia) – Dominating in the middle against Roma
    Anthony Seric (Brescia) – He did everything he wanted against Torino.
    ----------------
    Pavel Nedved (Juventus) – It's hard to find the words for the superb season of the Czech forward.
    ----------------
    Christian Vieri (Inter) – Just give Bobo the ball, then he knows what to do.
    Adriano (Parma) – When he's inspired, the powerful Brazilian striker is almost unstoppable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)