Juventus Vs Modena (1 Viewer)

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
Can anyone (Nekton?) tell me what codecs to download to watch the goals? My RealOne and Windows media player vers.8 aren't able to play them. They can find the files, say how long they are, give there titles and all, but there's no picture.

Can anyone help?

Ciao.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Nedved goals was fantastic! :thumb:
But I dunno what happened with our backline, they were messed up by modena players, they lack of concentration, I'm worried about that :down:
I saw Gigi felt releaved with Neddy's 2nd goal :D;)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Morning *waves*

Glen, you'll need to download the lastest DivX from www.divx.com.. You can download and install the free one, and you'll be able to view those clips :)

Yeah, it does look a little weak at the back...:/

-S-

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
Nedved goals was fantastic! :thumb:
But I dunno what happened with our backline, they were messed up by modena players, they lack of concentration, I'm worried about that :down:
I saw Gigi felt releaved with Neddy's 2nd goal :D;)
Juve performance was poor and very bad except for zambrotta and nedved , things got better after lippi got tachinardi and camoranese but juve was lucky because modena goal was legal and things could have gone the opposite way any time since buffon saved 3 goal saves.:D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Wow .. great performance by Neddy .. Zizou who ?? Two sublime goals that Zizou could only dream off :howler: What a stunning display .. Neddy is clearly peaking and is in red-hot form .. Forza Neddy :touched:

This was our sixth consecutive win in Serie A and kept us 8 points away from Milan .. I'm looking forward to the remainder of the campaign as Del Piero will finally comeback next week :extatic:

Lippi rested Tacchi, Thuram, and Camo but they all joined later at the second half .. I think we should save our energies for Milan by playing our second team against Basle .. Del Piero shouldn't be rushed .. instead, Milan would make a great comeback for him!! Neddy should also be rested for Milan :strong:

Forza Juve :kiss: :star:

Eop05

Dec 13, 2002
If Nedved isn't the best player in the world than who is????

Seriously though, If I were to vote for best player in the world this season as of right now, my list would be as follows

1) Nedved
2) Zidane
3) Henry
4) Vieri
5) Van Nistlerooy

Explanations:

Nedved........None needed......Juve = 1st place in serie A and in QF of CL because of him

Zidane...........Madrid 1st in Liga...Most likely in QF of CL, He's the biggest contributor IMO to that team.

Henry..........Arse 1st in Premier.......20 goals(leads Premier).......Possible, Likely in QF of CL with 5 or 6 goals.....Semi's of FA Cup

Vieri.......Inter 2nd in Serie A......22 goals in 18 games........Team should be in QF of CL even though he only has one goal in the CL, it was an important one.

Van Nistelrooy.......ManU 2nd in Premier.......Team in QF of CL....Leads CL in goals.....RVN's stats are the only reason he's on this list. I believe anyone can replace him, but he's pretty good too.

I know there's many players out their that could be on this list, but i chose these players because of their team status, and what they've contributed to their teams. If I had to pick a sixth player, it would be Inzaghi because of what he has done for Milan this year, even though I don't think he's better than let's say a DP, Davids, or anyone else like that. He has the stats though and the goals in big games.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Modena definitly gave us a scare!!!!

and the goal scored by modena was a perfectly good goal that shouldn't of have been disallowed!!!

great performance by a great nedved!!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
Can anyone (Nekton?) tell me what codecs to download to watch the goals? My RealOne and Windows media player vers.8 aren't able to play them. They can find the files, say how long they are, give there titles and all, but there's no picture.

Can anyone help?

Ciao.
try this

http://www.buffononline.com/cgi-bin/news/viewnews.cgi?newsid1046823829,15502,

and click on the link. It worked for me

-------------------------------------------------------
Anna, Trez goal was also clearly onside :D

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Thanks Tom :)
I'm a bit confused with that one, He didn't even celebrate it ;)
After Modena's goal diallowed, my bro said that the ref did that because he loves us very much :D

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
After Modena's goal diallowed, my bro said that the ref did that because he loves us very much :D
It wasn't the ref that ruled the goal out for offside, it was the linesman ;)

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
The victory over Modena was as hard as important for Juventus. Also Gigi Buffon confirmed it: “Modena created us few problems. It wasn’t easy for us, we were with some players still looking for the best condition and it was difficult to find the proper ryhtm. We’ve made an important step towards the Scudetto but we’re not on the run yet: Milan drew and Inter isn’t that far away”.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Marcello Lippi knew he could find problems in this match, he really respect Gianni De Biasi's job in Modena and always said this during the week. "It's been a very hard match - he says now - like hard matches are the ones before Champions league. Great clubs have great players that can change a match when having problems. It's happened today with Nedved, last week with Trezeguet, Wednesday with Tudor, and the team have character".

Milan is now 8 points less, but Lippi doesn't want to forget the rossoneri towards the scudetto: "They are not out, and don't forget that Inter is between us; last seasons showed us that all is possible till the end".

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Neddy really knows how to get his anger out in the right kind of way, banging 2 incredíbile goals yesterday night! :shocked: :mute: :star: And thereby shuting-up all the critics that were moaning about his open displeasure with the FIGC decision about foreigners :stuckup:

Beside the goals, we didn't do much to be proud of. Modena turned out to be a harder nut to crack, especially in the 1st half and that bar, shot by Kamara, was breath-taking. Gigi was quite busy yesterday and saved our butts on more than one occasion.

The 2nd half began badly for us as well as Modena scored an ON-SIDE goal, but the linesman forgot the glasses at home so it was disallowed. That shook us up a bit and we played a bit better and the goals came, but Modena didn't give up.

Trez's goal was :LOL:!!!! It pretty much shows the state he is in.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
modena attacked like arsenal:eek:kamara could have had a brace at least...it was a good match overall though.we played very well in the first half but in the second we were pressed back while modena played some showy football.luckily lippi brought on thuram to shore up the struggling defence,he played a big part in the counter-attacks as well.

trez's goal was really funny...we have the league's oldest player to thank for the goal though(ballota)...well done juve!fancy winning by a three goal margin without even hitting 4th gear in 90 minutes;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)