Juventus Vs Modena (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
thanks nekton!

and sarah for the commentary and disallowed goal clip. that was blatantly onside, another case of the refs favouring us :(

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Trez 'the best box finisher in the world' apparently. His one on one finishing skills leave a lot to be desired :rolleyes:

JuveBrava

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
you almost caused me a heart attack!
was this really an offside?
No, it was not.
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++

yeah it was. Didn't see clearly how the ball came to his feet, but he was in an offside position...:/
Yes, he was
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
I read in Eurosport it was clearly onside.
They're stupid or maybe too subjective about italian football, they're prefer English and Spanish Football.
The commentators said that Modena's disallowed goal is perfectly valid :/ I must rewatch that again later....
Yes it was valid. Why??

Because: When Buffon reach the ball the modena player was in the perfect position. However Bupon tip the ball to upper goal pole then when the ball bounced back off the pole the modena player was already on the offside position.

IF: Buffon tip the ball w/o hitting the pole the goal would be allowed. And the Modena player will always be onside position. Just like the 3rd JUVE goal (Treze shot the ball but hit the keeper then the ball bounced back then he hit once more).

JuveBrava

Sep 9, 2002
Yeah, I realised he was onside after watching it for the second time. I didn't see it clearly at first how the ball got to his feet.

no problem guys :)

now, I'm really off :angel:
Hehehehehe :cheesy:
Dear Sarah, U got it wrong :confused:
What i mean that he was offside :frown:
I was watching more than twice...

Anyway good night, nice to know you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)