Juventus vs Kiev (1 Viewer)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

he hasn't been great tonight, hasn't really gotten into the game, but none of bayers offensive players have managed that
his assist to Berbatov was pure genioous

what are you talking about?

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
thanks heaps nekton

wouldn't get to see most of these goals otherwise, cept on stupid serie a / CL show, which are shown at the worst times of the week :down:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Al71 ] ++
Oh, yeah, baby!
I am glad you're thinking this way. In fact, I would like all your zerbas on the field to think the same. Dinamo would love you guys to underestimate us.
Yeah, sure, we probably will lose. After all Juve IS good and we are playing in Italy. But 4-0? You gotta be dreaming.
Since when did Italian clubs became so offence-oriented? And don't forget, Dinamo managed to put together pretty decent defence.
And one more thing. Michilichenko will NOT target a win, or even a draw. The coach will shot for a good game. And you should know what a relaxed team can do. Everyone expect Dinamo to lose, this loss in pragrammed in the plan for the group appearence.
So, the pressure is on you.
In any case, have a good game.
Alex
Could you kindly predict all our games in the future. Please :D
PS/ Do you work for soccerage by any chance? :angel:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
another one I found....:D

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I wouldn't prepare for an easy win if I were you. Dinamo Kiev may no longer have Sheva and Rebrov (and Kaladze) but they are still a good team.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++

his assist to Berbatov was pure genioous

what are you talking about?
i meant what i said, he might have been good on occasion but he never got really inot the match before the end, when manu collapsed

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Marcello Lippi admits his Juventus side is determined to make its mark on the continent once more after their 5-0 destruction of Dynamo Kiev.

“We are doing well, but the lads must not let go now. I see that everyone has a real desire to return to the top of European football.”

They aren’t the only ones as tonight the two Serie A sides scored nine goals between them without conceding.

“At this moment in time Juve and Milan are going through a very good period,” admitted the tactician. “The Rossoneri’s 4-0 win at Deportivo was particularly impressive considering their opponents.”

“My players are confident that psychologically and physically they can be the best,” continued Lippi.

“We are still waiting for the return from injury of David Trezeguet, Gianluca Zambrotta, Antonio Conte and Gianluca Pessotto.”

Marco Di Vaio opened his Juventus account with two of the five goals scored in the Delle Alpi this evening.

“Marco did extremely well,” commented the Coach, “and we congratulate him on those goals.”

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Five goals to Dynamo Kiev, a spectacular performance and the lead of the Group E in Champions League. There were many positive indications for Marcello Lippi in the Eurepean Tuesday.

But, at the end of the match, the coach had more than one reason to smile. Infact, in the last twenty minutes David Trezeguet was back on the ground and he’s now ready to give his important contribution to the team.

I’ve only got to recover the ideal physical condition. I’m happy because I had no problems with my knee. As a team, we played a wonderful match: now we have to go on like this also against Parma ”.

Only the goal was missing in Trezeguet’s comeback, but the French forward tried to score for all the time he played. The supporters welcomed warmly the return of their idol. That’s why David wanted to give a special thank you to the blackandwhite supporters. “I reallly wanted to come back. I have to thank the supporters for their affection, it’s really an important thing to me. It gives more and more will to work ”.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Five goals against Dynamo Kiev. In the final boxscore there was, obviously, also the name of Del piero. A “normal” goal, after all the previous masterpieces, thanks to great football by Nedved and Camoranesi. But the goal is really important, because it permits to Alex to surpass José Altafini in the special ranking of the Italian scorers in the Champions League. Now Alex has reached 25 goals, while Altafini scored 24 times.

Since the start of the offical season, Del Piero have scored seven goals. But, above all, he keeps on playing greatly, as Juventus. Blackandwhites wants firmly to go on like this. “We’re satisfied about how the things are going but we have to look at the future. All the teams are improving. Our goal? We want to go on in the Serie A and in the Champions League ”.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
:D See that's the whole point ;) You prepare well, as if they were a good team. But then it turns out they're not and you beat them up ;):D
ah right..so it wasn't just a rubbish prediction then?:eek::D

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Who knows Marco Di Vaio, knows that he's a guy that cannot afford to live without scoring a goal. With the Juventus shirt he tried against Atalanta, Feyenoord and Empoli.

Against Dynamo Kiev the Roman forward at the end scored. "I'm happy because goals give self confidence – confirms Di Vaio – but since I'm here, this confidence is arriving from everywhere. The goals are my life and for me, tonight, it's life. When I scored the first goal, the whole Juve squad came to hug me, that made me very happy ."

A fantastic Juventus, the one who demolished the ukrainians. Juventus ran, played, and scored without limits. It is another aspect that Di Vaio has appreciated in his team. "We knew how to suffer, we came out greatly but we don't have to trust to this result as Dynamo was able to provide us troubles. We knew how to hit when it was time to hit, to manage when it was time to manage. This has been the most positive thing, even more than the five goals ".

After the Champions test, it will be already Serie A against Parma. "It will be an important game. Parma is the team that gave me the chance to arrive to Juve ".

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
To debut in the Champions League in front of the enthusiast crowd and with a fantastic victory, Emiliano Moretti couldn’t have asked anything better in his European debut: “I’m really happy. At the beginning I was very emotional, the Champions League gives so huge sensations, since the official hymn. We played another incredible match and the results are paying back. Now we’ll only have to go on like this ”.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Gazzetta dello Sport Buffon 7, Thuram 6.5, Ferrara 6.5, Montero 6.5, Baiocco sv, Moretti 6.5, Camoranesi 6.5, Tacchinardi 6.5, Tudor sv, Davids 7, Nedved 7.5, Di Vaio 7, Trezeguet sv, Del Piero 7.5.

Corriere dello Sport Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6.5, Ferrara 6, Montero 6, Baiocco sv, Moretti 6, Camoranesi 7, Tacchinardi 6.5, Tudor sv, Davids 7, Nedved 7.5, Di Vaio 7, Trezeguet sv, Del Piero 7.5.

Tuttosport Buffon 7.5, Thuram 7, Ferrara 7, Montero 7, Baiocco sv, Moretti 6.5, Camoranesi 7, Tacchinardi 7, Tudor sv, Davids 8, Nedved 7.5, Di Vaio 8, Trezeguet sv, Del Piero 8.

La Stampa Buffon 8, Thuram 7, Ferrara 7, Montero 7, Baiocco sv, Moretti 7, Camoranesi 7, Tacchinardi 7, Tudor 6, Davids 8, Nedved 8, Di Vaio 7.5, Trezeguet sv, Del Piero 8.5.

Il Corriere della Sera Buffon 7, Thuram 7.5, Ferrara 6.5, Montero 6.5, Baiocco sv, Moretti 6, Camoranesi 7.5, Tacchinardi 6.5, Tudor sv, Davids 7.5, Nedved 6.5, Di Vaio 7, Trezeguet sv, Del Piero 7.

La Repubblica Buffon 7, Thuram 7, Ferrara 6, Montero 6, Baiocco sv, Moretti 6, Camoranesi 7.5, Tacchinardi 7, Tudor sv, Davids 7.5, Nedved 8, Di Vaio 7, Trezeguet sv, Del Piero 8.5.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
thanks for the ratings

say

issit ever possible to get a 9 or a 10?

or would the player have to play like a superhuman control the opposition score 5/6 goals type game to get that rating......

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
9's and 10's are reserved for very special prefromances, by the best players in the big games. They only like to give out 1 or 2 10's for the entire season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)