Juventus vs Kiev (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yes,Dinamo get to score one...Hopefully we get to see another Gigi kung-fu kick!

Dinamo have a pretty good counter attack..I here that they will be playing defensively,but Del Piero,Nedved,Salas and Di Vaio will be able to break them down,I am sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Soccerage haven't posted their preview for this match yet,I am hoping that they will have it up soon so that I can see what they think will be the starting lineup. I dunno why I am hoping this though,cause Soccerage are always wrong!:D:p

Al71

Sep 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
this should be pretty easy, say a 4-0 win
Oh, yeah, baby!
I am glad you're thinking this way. In fact, I would like all your zerbas on the field to think the same. Dinamo would love you guys to underestimate us.
Yeah, sure, we probably will lose. After all Juve IS good and we are playing in Italy. But 4-0? You gotta be dreaming.
Since when did Italian clubs became so offence-oriented? And don't forget, Dinamo managed to put together pretty decent defence.
And one more thing. Michilichenko will NOT target a win, or even a draw. The coach will shot for a good game. And you should know what a relaxed team can do. Everyone expect Dinamo to lose, this loss in pragrammed in the plan for the group appearence.
So, the pressure is on you.
In any case, have a good game.
Alex

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I think this game is tricky because we dont know anything about this team. At least not as much as any team we've faced for the last 2 or 3 years.

I know for a fact that they have a very intimidating home-stadium atmosphere. Nothing like anyhting in the EPL and perhaps only matched by Gala's Ali Sami Yen.

They dont have a superstar player that we've all heard about, but you never know....

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Tough game to predict...I wouldn't be shocked to see us win easy and win big, at the same time I wouldn't be shocked to see us play poorly and even lose

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
PROBABLE LINEUPS

DP's_Apprentice take that

JUVENTUS (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Thuram, Iuliano, Montero, Birindelli; Camoranesi, Davids, Baiocco; Nedved; Di Vaio, Del Piero

juventus will win 2-0 or 3-0

I hope Di vaio score his first goal to juventus. if juventus wont to go to the second stag they have win all home match .all all all

OP
s0ftcore

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by hussain1982 ] ++

JUVENTUS (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Thuram, Iuliano , Montero, Birindelli; Camoranesi, Davids, Baiocco; Nedved; Di Vaio, Del Piero
    Why not Ferrara?

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by hussain1982 ] ++
    PROBABLE LINEUPS

DP's_Apprentice take that

JUVENTUS (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Thuram, Iuliano, Montero, Birindelli; Camoranesi, Davids, Baiocco; Nedved; Di Vaio, Del Piero
    No Moretti?

juventus will win 2-0 or 3-0

I hope Di vaio score his first goal to juventus. if juventus wont to go to the second stag they have win all home match .all all all
    I hope so :)

Aug 20, 2002
    I think we will win but it wont be easy if we dont get 2 goals in front ( it never is ) i think if we had a really creative attacking mid for arguments sake lets say ronaldinho we would tear their defence apart as he could slot in loads of clever through balls and little chips over the top maybe even dribble straight through them. anyway i say juve to win 3-1

Aug 20, 2002
    "PROBABLE LINEUPS

DINAMO KIEV (1-4-2-1-2): Reva; Ghioane; Peev, Husin, Sablic, Nesmachnyy; Leko, Khatskevich; Cernat; Leandro, Shatskikh.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Juventus: Mauro Camoranesi. The Argentinean winger was impressive last week against Feyenoord, and not only because of the superb goal that gave Juve the lead. The former Verona player is healthy and focused: I expect him to give Dunamo plenty of troubles with his speed and imagination.

Dinamo Kiev: Florin Cernat. Lippi is aware that the 22 year-old Romanian offensive midfielder is capable of creating some problem to Juve's defence with his imagination. "Dinamo are a well built team, and Cernat is the hub of their play" he said on Monday. "

I dont know why ale isnt the player to watch
    and also the idiots at soccerage have spelt dinamo - dunamo which is quite cool because dinamo dun-amo what to do.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I wouldn't prepare for an easy win if I were you. Dinamo Kiev may no longer have Sheva and Rebrov (and Kaladze) but they are still a good team. And they won their first match so they will want to continue with the good results.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    We need to focus on the 3 points here, Juve have to top this group. The Newcastle game, I think it would be good 4 us if its a draw then we can thrash Newcastle next match:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)