Juventus vs. Fiorentina in Toronto, May 25 (14 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ferrara had a new medical team btw when he arrived here yet the injuries were worse this season. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this too.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I love Jovetic and Prandelli a lot!, beside the talent they're too humble, man I'm too excited about those pics, shower us in the multimedia section asap! ;)

it seems like these tours are also a part of THE PROJECT of losing supporters and reducing the fan base, obviously Viola made more fans and we lost some
Yes thats sad to see. Fiorentina also had a bad season yet they have the courage to sign shirts and greet their fans.

Tuttojuve says that we took some Brandao guy from Siena for this amazing NY-Niagara trip, and now he's out for 5 months with injury :lol2:

God, we're jinxed :boh:
:lol:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Yep. That Babacar guy.
Oh yeah!

I loved the people sitting behind me. They were yelling at Donadel to cut his hair and run. And the old men who were frustrated were also yelling in Italian to go plant some beans and grow some potatoes. (those were @ juve players). I can't remember what else, but they were just shouting random pointless things. :lol: They made it less boring...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Oh yeah!

I loved the people sitting behind me. They were yelling at Donadel to cut his hair and run. And the old men who were frustrated were also yelling in Italian to go plant some beans and grow some potatoes. (those were @ juve players). I can't remember what else, but they were just shouting random pointless things. :lol: They made it less boring...

Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous. Some people were yelling, "How's Demi Moore?" to De Ceglie and someone screamed, "...run you fucking hunchback!" Lots of heckling towards Zebina too. I guess people felt ripped off. I can't say that I don't, really, but whatever. It was Juventus, albeit a care-free one.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous. Some people were yelling, "How's Demi Moore?" to De Ceglie and someone screamed, "...run you fucking hunchback!" Lots of heckling towards Zebina too. I guess people felt ripped off. I can't say that I don't, really, but whatever. It was Juventus, albeit a care-free one.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)