Juventus VS Feyenoord (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Looks like it was just about right for a draw, Nekton by any chance do you have Van Hooijdonk's?

Feyenoord - Juve
6 Shots On Goal 6
5 Shots Wide 11
30 Fouls Committed 18
5 Corners 9
1 OffSides 4

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
YOu know....I'm kinda disappointed, but i guess the score is not too bad....

Drawing in Roterdham is OK.

I just hate some of Lippi's descisions

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Although I would've settled for this result before the kick off, it's still somewhat of a disappointment, considering the chances that fell our way and the way we conceded the equaliser.

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
1-1 Final score.

Well I suppose it was a good performance, by the sounds of it. We also have Trez to come back - hopfully he'll be back next week.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by espectro ] ++
Well a tie is not bad, but I agree with Alex, one more time Juve plays a great first half and then begins to defend in the secod half... :(
The story of Italian teams really, always letting cowardice get in the way of victory:down:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
One nil up at Old trafford and we end up drawing, one nil up at Rosenborg and we drew, one nil up at Celtic and we lose 4-3, now one nil up at Feyernoord and agin we draw

16 consecutive away games without a win

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
One nil up at Old trafford and we end up drawing, one nil up at Rosenborg and we drew, one nil up at Celtic and we lose 4-3, now one nil up at Feyernoord and agin we draw

16 consecutive away games without a win
2-0 at half time vs Roma, 2-2 at full time, 3-0 at half time vs Lazio in the Coppa a few months ago, 3-2 at full time (we lose the 2nd leg), it goes on and on.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Holden, what exactly happened at the free kick?? :confused:
Apparently (I haven't witnessed it myself) Nieto made VH take the free kick 3 times because the Juve players were rushing at him - Kataweb obsviously thought this was wrong by their sarcastic comment- and we got 2 players booked.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Apparently (I haven't witnessed it myself) Nieto made VH take the free kick 3 times because the Juve players were rushing at him - Kataweb obsviously thought this was wrong by their sarcastic comment- and we got 2 players booked.
The uefa.com guy said it was correct by the referee to book both Fresi and Nedved at that incident... :(

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Was Ale or Davids tired as i cannot understand why Lippi always insists on taking off Davids no matter how well he is playing

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

The uefa.com guy said it was correct by the referee to book both Fresi and Nedved at that incident... :(
I guess we'll have to judge it for ourselves, but it's hard to be objective when it's your team on the recieving end of a decision by Nieto Lopez. Oh, and UEFA/FIFA always back their refs....remember the WC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)