Juventus VS Feyenoord (1 Viewer)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
that ref was pretty picky though, in the first half the match was really stop-start

gigi's funny when he's mad though *^^* it is nice to see he cares so much (i forget who said that but i agree)

not to sound like a hopeless lost dp fan, but he never fails to impress me with his attitude. i woulda been screaming blue murder when the free kick was repeated, but he seemed to be really calm and collected when he was talking to the ref about it.

i suppose that's why he gets paid to play, and i don't :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I agree with what you are all saying....but one thing is for sure, Montero played like crap......i'm not pissed at the chance he missed at the end of the game, after all he's a defender and thats not his job....the thing that bugged me is that he did NOT perform his defensive duty in one situation: Montero watched VH's freekick go right over him...he never jump, moved, or even raised his head to block it......Hell, Di Vaio who was on the other side of the wall was closer to blocking the ball than Montero!!!
Montero even Moved to let the ball through!!!!!!

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
Like I always say Tudor is our number 1 central! He ALWAYS plays superbly and wouldn´t have missed, because didn´t he do 6goals in 16games last season pretty good from a defender!!! FIVE OF THEM WITH HIS HEAD!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We should all forget about the referee and concentrate on the fact that to win we have to go for goals and get them too.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Firstly - the decision by the referee was a right one. The wall broke out too early two times! And as for PVH moving the ball to the left; give me a break! Every player moves the ball in free kicks!! To seek an excuse for the draw in such a move is ridiculous.

The referee certainly wasn't the reason we drew - it was because the cowardish defending. You cannot do that against one of the three major Dutch teams - it only fuels their lust for attack and goals if you sit back and let them come!!
And with a 1 goal lead...what was Lippi thinking! He must have known that all it would take was one good attack or one free kick in a dangerous area! Does he really underestimate Feyenoord like that??

But with in the group stages of the CL, one can make it through by winning all the home matches and getting a point somewhere in the away matches. We've already got that point now so winning at home is all that we need to do!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well, as long as we play something near our best, we can definitely get 9 home points, and am sure we could beat kiev away

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
they best newcastle easily enough, but their defence didn't look very tight. I'm sure our forwards could get success against them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)