Juventus v World Selection (1 Viewer)

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
i watched today's match between Juventus and Al-Ain .. Al-Ain was really very good team .. their the champions here in UAE .. but Juventus were really in a very baaaad shape .. !!

I think that the result was agreed b4 the match as happenned with Roma and Real Madris against Al-Ahli and Lazio against Al-Zamalek .. !!

Delpiero was really bad .. no attempts on the goal .. no movements .. no good balls !! .. the same for Neddy .. and Trezeguet who didn't touch the ball in the match !!

Hardluck to Juve .. and im sure that they won't play in calcio as the way they played against Al-Ain !!

- - -

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
Im so sorry .. i faced some prblems in scanning the pictures .. :S .. i don't know whats the problem .. but i will try to show them here in less than 24 hours :)

don't miss them ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
today we had lost to Al Ain 1-0! disgrace!!
well obviously this one was fixed! we're hardly going to lose to a bunch of amateurs are we? think about it!

oh and thanks for the videos SlimValdi :)

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
here are some of the
photos that i got from Juventus' visit to Dubai ..

i won't show all the pictures .. i will show only the pictures that im not in it :) .. all other pictures include me :) .. as me with Delpiero - Nedved - Trezeguet - Lippi - Bettega - Conte - Bonnefoi - Di vaio - Buffon - Davids - Zambrotta - Moretti ... :)

Juventus are training ..

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
I hope that u love the pics :) ..

I think that displaying my photos with the players here in a public forum is something difficult :) am i right :confused:??

if u want my personal photos with the players u may get them on the messenger .. but not here :s:S

ciao ;)

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVE 4 EVER ] ++
I hope that u love the pics :) ..

I think that displaying my photos with the players here in a public forum is something difficult :) am i right :confused:??

if u want my personal photos with the players u may get them on the messenger .. but not here :s:S

ciao ;)
then please send:angel::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)