Juventus v World Selection (1 Viewer)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
WoW .. Kengo, I'm happy for you :) I didn't think of going to the training sessions because I thought the security there would be very tight and didn't know that fans can attend :down: Anyway, I will be in the match today .. and hopefully I'll get to see the players, but not face-to-face .. maybe that could happen when they come here to Dubai :)

And how was Alex?? Kind, or rude like Di Vaio and Neddy :D
i didn't talk to Alex, i didn't get the chance he was training with the entire bunch i could only talk to the ones taking a break at the time!!! don't worry i was asked to leave by the security later on they wouldn't let me stay more than 30 minutes!!! and about the pictures i used a normal cam and not a digital one so i will have them scanned and posted here i will also take pictures of the signed Juve Jersey and post it for u guys!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thanks KeNgO those pics are awesome :star: you too Fahad for the brilliant match summary and Nelly for all the info on both teams. You guys did a great job :thumb:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
here it is (this time in english) for all those lazy people who can't look back in this thread:

Juventus-All Stars, the final boxscore
03 01 2003

Juventus -All Stars 4-2 (0-0 at Half Time)

Juventus : Buffon (46' Chimenti); Birindelli (46' Zenoni), Ferrara, Fresi, Pessotto (46' Moretti); Zambrotta, Conte (46' Tudor), Davids (69' Paro); Nedved; Del Piero (46' Di Vaio), Trezeguet (68' Palladino). Coach: Lippi. Sub not used: Bonnefoi.

All Stars : Ovchinikov (46' Nikopolidis)(73' Musabaeh), West (54' Li Ming), Soldo (59' Yanagisawa), Alpay, Galante (76' Al Talyani), Bulent, Duljaj (50' Bulent), Ramzi (68' Cristian), Herzog (51' Weah), Batistuta, Signori (31' Hernandez)(66' Al Temiat). Coach: Metsu.

Referee: Ali Bujsaim (UAE).

Goals: 50' and 54' Trezeguet (Juve), 62' Batistuta (All Stars), 72' Zambrotta (Juve), 74' Weah (All Stars), 88' Palladino (Juve).

Notes: at 87' Musabaeh saved a penalty kicked by Di Vaio.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
after the game was over and all the juventus players and world star players went into the dressing rooms!! ONLY DAVIDS stayed behind as he went to the section with people on wheel chairs and started shaking their hands and signing autographs!!! again this shows what a great person Davids really is!!!!

Oded u probably will find this picture interesting as i know u like davids alot! :p
Cheers!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

there are 3 players of my country who will play in the ain match :(

bashar : he is a great stricker and he is my friend since the university days i like him and his style of play.
Bashar is a great player .. probably my favourite Kuwaiti player :) Anyway, what happened to Hanni Sager, he was a good youth player but I don't see him anymore with the Kuwaiti national team :confused: I also heard that Al-Howeidi decided to stop playing football :down:

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Bashar is a great player .. probably my favourite Kuwaiti player :) Anyway, what happened to Hanni Sager, he was a good youth player but I don't see him anymore with the Kuwaiti national team :confused: I also heard that Al-Howeidi decided to stop playing football :down:
hani sager has got hatmstring and always injured he can't play more than 35-45 min each game with the club (qadseya) and he made more than 3 operations and he still injured !!!!!

about huwaidi he wants money that's it and his club won't afford him that (salmeyah) and he can't go to another club before 2 years ( he waited now for about 13 months there is 11 to go i think !! )

Ps: i hate huwaidi i can't see him as a footballer he always score goals by luck !!!!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002

hani sager has got hatmstring and always injured he can't play more than 35-45 min each game with the club (qadseya) and he made more than 3 operations and he still injured !!!!!
Im sorry to hear that :down:

Ps: i hate huwaidi i can't see him as a footballer he always score goals by luck !!!!
.. hmm, Inzaghi-like player :D

Anyway, it's too bad u missed the training session in Dubai, I've met players like Davids, DP, Nedved, and Gigi .. they were all cool !! Moggi was talking on the phone all the time .. :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)