Juventus v World Selection (3 Viewers)

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
hiiiii guuuuuuuys :)

i went today to the training session in Dubai :) it was really very very greeeeeat .. i took photos with Bettega , Lippi , Del piero , Trezegoal , Nedved , Davids , Buffon , Di vaio , Moretti , Conte , Zambrotta , Bonefoi ((im not sure about the spelling)) :) .. all of these players got photos with me .. also i got their signatures on a special card :) .. it was really a greeat moment when i was beside DP and Nedved and Buffon :) .. if u want the pictures i can show some of them here in this topic :) ..

ciao ;)

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVE 4 EVER ] ++

i went today to the training session in Dubai :) it was really very very greeeeeat .. i took photos with Bettega , Lippi , Del piero , Trezegoal , Nedved , Davids , Buffon , Di vaio , Moretti , Conte , Zambrotta , Bonefoi ((im not sure about the spelling)) :) .. all of these players got photos with me .. also i got their signatures on a special card :) .. it was really a greeat moment when i was beside DP and Nedved and Buffon :) .. if u want the pictures i can show some of them here in this topic :) ..

ciao ;)
sure we want to see the photos, gotta see their friendly face :D
u and Kengo are so lucky. congratulation to both of you. ^^

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

sure we want to see the photos, gotta see their friendly face :D
u and Kengo are so lucky. congratulation to both of you. ^^
thanx man!!!

it was a great experience and i am sure JUVE 4 EVER agrees with me! i personaly wish all of u juventinis get the chance to live such an experience!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVE 4 EVER ] ++

ciao ;)
I know I've seen many photographs of all these stars but there is more excitement when they pose with one of our own (JUVE 4 EVER & KeNgO) and I just can't wait to see em so guys run to the studios, get them pics developed & post them real quick :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++
no it wasnt it was great dont forget trez scored 2 goals in it which means he is back
how does this figure? he scores two against a team of misfits and has-beens and he's back? I'll wait for a Serie A/CL hat-trick before I get my hopes up!

oded
a primavera player!
thanks for the info mate!

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
the qualitys wasnt great,,, it wasnt the best avis movie... looked like images put together but as much is i can judge of them it looks like both the goals by the other team was 2 easy. :(

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sh@d0w ] ++
the qualitys wasnt great,,, it wasnt the best avis movie... looked like images put together but as much is i can judge of them it looks like both the goals by the other team was 2 easy. :(
Relax, it was just a friendly.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Juve 4 Ever and Kengo im so happy 4 u lot! Man what did u say to them apart from can I have your sig'. Show the photos bro:cool: Kengo what were you and Davids chatting about! Transcript , Im sure you remember word for word:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)