Juventus v World Selection (23 Viewers)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
ok it was a very nice match and i was delighted to have finally seen JUVENTUS players LIVE in the stadium
and btw Juve players are in dubai right now as yesterday after they finished the game they immidiatly went back to dubai in the buss!

i know coz i was chasing it! :D

i took some pictures and i am gonna post some of them
sorry about the quality the ZOOM on my camera isn't that good and i was seated in the higher section of the stadium!!!!!

but here they are anyways just for who ever likes them!

Buy on AliExpress.com

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
This is the Bench the team will be seated on!!! i took the picture at the begining when i first got to the stadium which was around 3 hours before the game!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Buffon was the first of the Juventus players to come on the pitch as he started warming up before the entire group!!!!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Both teams fully introduced and the match is about to KICK OFF!!!!

i can't wait for my first LIVE juve game to start!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa

it was amazing match and it's a beatifull staduim

i really enjoyed the match thier wre lots of juve supportetrs sitting next to me we cheered juve from begining to the end we discussed many thing about juve before the match and in half time i came here in dubai yesterday and i am backing now because i am going back to kuwait after 4 hours am at my room in the hotel with my friend ( he is saying : say hi to your friends)

the bad thing that i won't catch the next match ....

there are 3 players of my country who will play in the ain match :(

bashar : he is a great stricker and he is my friend since the university days i like him and his style of play.

wabran : he used to be one of the greatest playmakers of kuwait ( old style playmakers like gianini ) he is slow now not like before ( he is old now ).

jamal mubarak : average player central defender i don't know why he is invited ( he is out of our national team at the moment)

by the way i think that i reached my 300 post :D and this post is didicated to all of u .....

i am so slow .... 300 posts in 8 months !! happy new year

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Trezeguet trying his luck with a volley! this was after he had already scored two goals and was trying to complete his hatrick

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i took more than 200 pictures these were the ones i think were worth sharing with you people!!!!

it was an exciting experience and hopefully i will try to bring u guys more pictures from the Juventus Al Ain game!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)