Juventus - Udinese (1 Viewer)

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #261
    True, Zenoni did well as he created Salas's goal with his run down the right .. I was also impressed with Fresi, he blocked a dangerous shot infront of goal and looked solid throughout the match ...

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #267
    Thurma, IMO, is the most consistent player we have .. since the start of the season he has been firing on all cylinders .. in every match !! ForZa LiLian !!

And thanx, DaJuve .. im glad u like the articles ;)

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6, Thuram 6, Fresi 6.5, Iuliano 5.5, Moretti 5.5, Zenoni 6.5, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 6, Nedved 6.5, Salas 6, Tudor 6, Zalayeta 6, Di Vaio 6.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6, Thuram 6.5, Fresi 6.5, Iuliano 5.5, Moretti 5.5, Zenoni 6, Zambrotta 5, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 6, Nedved 6, Salas 6, Tudor 5.5, Zalayeta 5.5, Di Vaio sv.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon sv, Thuram 7, Fresi 6, Iuliano 6, Moretti sv, Zenoni 6, Zambrotta 5.5, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 6, Nedved 6, Salas 5.5, Tudor 6, Zalayeta 6, Di Vaio sv.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 6, Thuram 6.5, Fresi 6, Iuliano 6, Moretti sv, Zenoni 5.5, Zambrotta 5.5, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 5.5, Nedved 5.5, Salas 5.5, Tudor 6, Zalayeta 6, Di Vaio sv.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 6, Thuram 7, Fresi 6.6, Iuliano 6, Moretti sv, Zenoni 6, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 6.5, Nedved 5.5, Salas 6, Tudor 6, Zalayeta 6, Di Vaio sv.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon sv, Thuram 6.5, Fresi 6, Iuliano 6, Moretti 5.5, Zenoni 5.5, Zambrotta 5, Tacchinardi 6.5, Davids 6, Nedved 5.5, Salas 5.5, Tudor 5.5, Zalayeta 6, Di Vaio 5.5.

Culled from Juventus official site

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Ok, After seen Zenoni play I have one question...
    Why the hell do we keep playin Birindelli and Moretti if Zenoni can play there!!!???
    Until saturday's game I didn't know that Zenoni could play in that position, I would prefer him 100 times than Birindelli!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    It's not like he was thát greatt :groan:

He plays on the other side and there is where Lippi should put him (if Thuram id unable to play).

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    no way he can't play at left back, IMO right mid id his best position, he seems to be pretty good at supplying assists, but not so good on the defensive side.

Personally I would stick him on the right, force Nedved on the left, and play supercamo in the centre, behind DP and Trez :thumb:

Davids and Tach just behind them, and a back three of Iuliano, Tudor and Thuram

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    Paolo_Montero man i think zenoni just had a good game!!! he is not that good at least that is my opinion!!! i have seen him play alot last season and on the defensive side he is not that good although his original position is a rightback player!!! and not a right winger

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    first, you can call me tom

second, I agree on the defensive side he is not that good, but remember nedved and thuram, we changed their positions, so we could do the same with zenoni. He is certainly better as a midfielder than a defender in my opinion!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    alright Tom :D
    i guess we do not agree on the Zenoni issue but that is just different opinions!!!
    but we both do agree on the fact that Trap should go! :fero::fero::fero:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    lets just say it wasn't the best game juve won this season!!!!
    i belive we were lucky to win it!!!!
    fresi also did a good job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)