Juventus - Udinese (3 Viewers)

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
I think that we must win with something like 4-0 or 5-0 so that our opponents in the cl will be able to understand what to expect.

FORZA JUVE :D

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #65
    Back to the match :D I think we should get back to winning ways against Udinese .. they aren't in their best form yet and shouldn't be a threat to our quest for 3 points .. we will be without Del Piero, Trezeguet, and Montero .. but I still believe in the rest players .. I hope the results of the other matches help us out too, with possibly Inter, Milan, Roma, and Lazio all dropping points .. I smell a Salas hat-trick !!

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #67
    For tomorrow evening match against Udinese Marcelli Lippi selected 19 players. After the two weeks off from Serie A, Alessio Tacchinardi is back in the group. After havin missed the match against Newcastle, Salas and Tudor are back. Here's the full list:

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
    3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
    5 Igor TUDOR
    6 Salvatore FRESI
    9 Marcelo SALAS
    11 Pavel NEDVED
    12 Antonio CHIMENTI
    13 Mark IULIANO
    14 Cristian ZENONI
    15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
    16 Mauro CAMORANESI
    18 Marco DI VAIO
    19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
    20 Davide BAIOCCO
    21 Lilian THURAM
    23 Ruben OLIVERA
    24 Emiliano MORETTI
    25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
    26 Edgar DAVIDS

Del Piero, Trezeguet, Ferrara, Montero, Pessotto, Conte are all missing ..

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #68
    The final part of October will be full of important matches for Juventus. In four days the 'blackandwhites' will play two important matches that could be decisive for the rest of the season. In Saturday evening, Juventus will face Udinese while on Tuesday it will be Feyenoord’s turn.

Two matches with one thought in Marcello Lippi and his boys’ mind: “We want to win both of these matches – the coach from Viareggio said – They would be two important victories which would improve our situation in Serie A and let us go through the next round in Champions League. We want these two victories because we deserve them for what we’ve done in this first part of the season, for the quality of the job we’ve made, for the managing of the group and for the problems we’ve faced”.

Juventus is loaded and ready to accelerate strongly. But Juventus is also aware of the things done until now, the good and the few bad ones. Lippi himself confirmed: “We’re aware of what we’ve done even if ultimately we’ve not gathered that much. And we know too that we’re not robots and it’s a human thing to make mistakes. Anyway, we’ve got huge will and determination. In these matches we’ll have to give all we’ve got, strenght, heart and passion, but also we have to try to save some energy to be physically always at the top”.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    i smell it too!! it's about time! maybe even 4!
    :LOL::LOL::LOL:

he's more likely to get struck by lightning, then grow two pairs of wings and fly to bangladesh!

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
    We should collect all 3 points from this match. Even without Del Piero. Personally I'm happy to see that he'll be rested for this game. He needs the rest especially that we have some important games coming up (Feyenoord, Modena, Milan,...), we NEED Del Piero in those matches.

IMO Salas and Zalayeta should start this game. Di Vaio still need sometime to regain his fitness. I'm sure Zalayeta can give great performances if given enough time. About Salas, I think that he only lacks confidence after such a long injury. Once he scores his first goal, he'll be scoring like crazy, let's hope he starts scoring tomorrow.

I predict a 3-0 win. (But Soccerage's prediction scares me a bit. :scared: )

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuventusFan ] ++
    We should collect all 3 points from this match. Even without Del Piero. Personally I'm happy to see that he'll be rested for this game. He needs the rest especially that we have some important games coming up (Feyenoord, Modena, Milan,...), we NEED Del Piero in those matches.

IMO Salas and Zalayeta should start this game. Di Vaio still need sometime to regain his fitness. I'm sure Zalayeta can give great performances if given enough time. About Salas, I think that he only lacks confidence after such a long injury. Once he scores his first goal, he'll be scoring like crazy, let's hope he starts scoring tomorrow.

I predict a 3-0 win. (But Soccerage's prediction scares me a bit. :scared: )
    I think we should be able to come away with 3 points from this match. Right now Lazio,Inter and Bologna are ahead of us,while Roma are tied with us,but if Roma can hold Lazio and Bologna can limit Inter in the San Siro we would be able to move up a few places with a win. Del Piero or no Del Piero,we should be able to win this one.

BTW,what was the soccerage prediction?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)