Juventus - Udinese (8 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Well Zambro, Davids, and Neddy are playing :D
I rest my case!

and how the hell we are being pressured at home by udinese..god we are pathetic :groan:

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #211
    yeah, Great !! Now let's hope Inter, Roma, and Lazio all drop points tomorrow :thumb:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    OK Here's my thoughts.

1. We were still shaky as hell. We can only attack with confidence if we have no worries in defence, and thats not happening right now. Its not that the players are not creative, its that the mids are not free to attack anytime they please.

And I dont blame them, I blame the defence. We should be able to cope without Tudor and Montero. And I dont blame Lippi. He brought us the scudetto last season, and given time and the necessary resources he will bring us even more.

And besides I think its time Serie A teams learn to keep their coaches for more than 2 seasons now. Only stability will bring success in Europe, productive campaigns and financial profits.

Anyway going back to the point, the attack, I dont blame them; sometimes they play, sometimes they miss.

The problem in attack is, as we all know- not enough midfield support. Its easy to mark 2 players that attack all the time. Marking 6 is a little harder...get the point?

The problem, and something I never expected to be our concern:

THE DEFENCE.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    Can someone describe the goal of salas please.
    Tach picks up the ball in our own half and runs(!) with it, he spots Zenoni making a run on the right hand side a threads a superb ball(!!!) to him that allows Zenoni to get behind the Udinese defence, Zenoni crosses the ball hard and low to allow Salas to tap the ball in.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    Can someone describe the goal of salas please.

BTW tom- i laughing at the end!!!!

there u go ,

tacchinardi made through pass from the heart of midfield between rwo players to zennoni he crossed it and sals was alone and scored .

tacchinardi's pass was superb u need to that one :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)