Juventus Transfers (2007-2008) [Discussion thread] (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Camo is mostly leaving...
Marchionni, Sali aren't better than him...
Palladino doesnt play as a right wing.
Why would Camo leave after one Seri B season? Or why he choose to play Serie B last summer? Marchonni and Sali are different type of players than Quaresma.
Palladino was playing on the right on the Berlusconi Trophy last winter.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why would Camo leave after one Seri B season? Or why he choose to play Serie B last summer? Marchonni and Sali are different type of players than Quaresma.
Oh but did he...??

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Surely he didn't...

Its what we hear and read that he is on his way out of the club. Besides he was forced to saty in B, he definitely didn't wanna stay.
I agree about Mrchionni and Sali are different type of players...
I think Berlusconi cup was the only game he played on the right!

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Surely he didn't...

Its what we hear and read that he is on his way out of the club. Besides he was forced to saty in B, he definitely didn't wanna stay.
I agree about Mrchionni and Sali are different type of players...
I think Berlusconi cup was the only game he played on the right!
I heard that too, but I just hope he'll stay. Did anybody put a pistol on his head?
Unfortunately, I couldn't follow Serie B last season...

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I have been telling this all along. We play 4-3-3 so Camo leaves well so be it Nedved retires well that is another matter but we buy Qu and that will be two birds with one stone. Just buy at least one cb and we are in business.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #178
    Why do I have a feeling that Capello is coming along with Cassano and Cannavaro?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I doubt the board would take such a risk in Capello. After all they must realise they don't quite have full support of the fans. Bringing Capello could mean a huge problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)