Juventus Transfers (2007-2008) [Discussion thread] (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
---------------------BUFFON

GRYGERA-BARZAGLI-MILITO-CHIELLINI

CAMORANESI-ZANETTI-TIAGO-NEDVED

-------------------DEL PIERO

--------------TREZEGUET

This is the best we can hope for. Zanetti may be a weak link in Serie A, but we would need him more than Almiron for his ball winning ability. I like Tiago, but I am still confused about the Almiron deal. He seems like a similar player to Tiago, but older and less intelligent. I don't know why we would need two of these players. I really was hoping for at least 1 DM. I guess the board is expecting to pick up two top-notch CB's, because we will need it now.
strong mc Nocerino-Zanetti
youngster Marchisio
passer Almiron
complete mc Tiago

imo enough

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Iaquinta won't warm the bench, but we can't start him. The only backup for the forwards would be Palladino then. I think we should be starting Nocerino as a DM. That may be our best bet.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I have lost confidence in our coach already. I don't see his vision. Wether people like it or not, defence wins in Serie A. We needed a combative Central Midfielder and we didn't get one. We won't be shutting down opponents like we have in the past.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I have lost confidence in our coach already. I don't see his vision. Wether people like it or not, defence wins in Serie A. We needed a combative Central Midfielder and we didn't get one. We won't be shutting down opponents like we have in the past.
You have lost your confidence in a coach that isn't here yet and didnn't coach a single game and don't know what his plans are. Great.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
:cool:I am quite sure we will play 4-3-3 with Iaquinta in an outside role and Trez upfront that is if he stays. We allready have a strong midfield with Almiron, Tiago and Zanetti we will sign at least one strong cb. We then have what it takes to finnish top 4 at least.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
I didn't lost, I've never had confidence in Claudio, but I just hope that he'll earn it.:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)