Juventus Transfers (2007-2008) [Discussion thread] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldatino

What's with all the hate? He does have a valid point. I also like Nocerino to an extent that I would rotate him in the team.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/over

BLUES STEP UP KAPO INTEREST

Birmingham manager Steve Bruce is continuing with his transfer plans amid the news and is poised to sign midfielder Olivier Kapo from Juventus in a £2million deal.

Kapo, a France international, is holding talks with talks with Blues after the two clubs agreed a fee.

we'll take the 3m €. :D

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
if by selling boum,biri,gianicheda,kapo,blasi,tacchi,olivera.,zala,miccoli,mirante,urbano.piccollo
we can get 25-30 million for these players we can buy a star for our midfield after spending the money lefy form our origianl transfer budget for 2 defenders..were in a good position financially i think to strike some more nice deals

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
Can anyone write what is there in todays TUTTOSPORT about Maruo Camoranesi.

As understood it says "Camoranesi nears Juve renewal – ‘Thanks to Cobolli for his kind words’"

But can some1 write the whole text on English?

Or just post some link where the news can be read. Tuttosport does not have it on-line yet....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
We're not gonna sell Biri. The rest I would be ok, and perhaps if buyers are found for every player we might reach 30mil, but in no way is that an easy thing to do.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juve Making Confusion – Zamparini (Goal.com)

According to Palermo boss Maurizio Zamparini the Juventus management are not doing as good a job as most people think.

zoom - galleria President Maurizio Zamparini talked about his club Palermo's transfer campaign, but did not miss the chance to discuss also the situation of rival clubs. According to Zamparini, at Juventus there is "a lot of confusion". By which he is referring to the transfer of defender Andrea Barzagli to the Bianconeri.

"I think it's Ranieri who doesn't want him, because he has experience abroad and does not consider him a first choice", the Sicilian club's boss said, "and with this new management in Turin they are making a lot of confusion.

He, on the other hand, has very clear objectives for his club: "Foggia is our primary objective on the market", he explained, "and we will try to have everything sorted out before the training camp begins.

"I don't think Munari will leave for Reggina, because I want an important player in return, which is something they cannot guarantee me. Also Doni will not come, because [coach] Colantuono does not want to have players who have already been coached by him. But the coach remains our best signing of the summer."

------------

The new coach shares my view on Barzagli :eyebrows:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
what im tryin to say is that we should pick up as much cash as we can from players we dont need anymore instead of throwing them around serie a/b sides
the monery raised could be used for a very good player!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)