Juventus Transfers (2007-2008) [Discussion thread] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
Juve should just sell players that are definetely not going to benefit juve in the future . players like birindelli etc............ even though will be sold for a low amount individually they will actually sum up to make a lot of money .

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
players who are young and won't have any playing time should be loaned out to gain experience and grow imo .
players that are old and won't have any playing time should get the hell out of juve imo

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Juve should just sell players that are definetely not going to benefit juve in the future . players like birindelli etc............ even though will be sold for a low amount individually they will actually sum up to make a lot of money .
Ya he is getting old....but we are juve and we should carry on our tradition of loyalty to all our players who have been there for us.... He still gots a little in him so why not keep him on the bench, its not like his salary is gonna bankrupt us....

As for our youth being our reserves...well that goes without saying, the problem is if we have a major dilemma say in our defense dept, IMO would rather have biri in there than urbano for instance...

forza birindelli...

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
Ya he is getting old....but we are juve and we should carry on our tradition of loyalty to all our players who have been there for us.... He still gots a little in him so why not keep him on the bench, its not like his salary is gonna bankrupt us....

As for our youth being our reserves...well that goes without saying, the problem is if we have a major dilemma say in our defense dept, IMO would rather have biri in there than urbano for instance...

forza birindelli...
:agree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

forza birindelli...
Btw,I'm yet to see a Libyan that doesnt support an italian club..!!:undecide:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Btw,I'm yet to see a Libyan that doesnt support an italian club..!!:undecide:
:rofl2: True that!!
Actually I have one cousin who lives in England and plays with the Man City youth team, yet he supports Manure....go figure...

As for Libyans in general its all about the Calcio baby!!... Your either branded Juve,Inter or Milan when your born .....I visited back in 94 for a month, that was the first time i was exposed to European football. I remember the first thing my cousins asked me when i settled down. "Huh who do you support"(man it shaga3) I chose Juve cuz i liked the colors and Baggio at the time......ever since then its been a constant battle since my family is split half Juventino & Milanistas.......even now when we call each other we always gots to dis each others teams(fareekum kulla Zawaamill...haha)..... I love it!!

I have never lived there but i guess its convenient for them to watch Serie A because of the same time zone. Plus its just in our blood.....

btw are you Juve or Arsenal first....choose carefully our Libyan bond is at stake:D

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
u need reserve though...
u cant just hv 11players + the subs....
Exactly.

A lot of people think it is ok to have primavera players as reserves, but it is clearly a huge liability. Unless we can get a decent chunk of money for players like Zalayeta and Birindelli, we should keep them as reserves and practice players.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
:eyebrows:I want two cb's and I only hear them talk about one. Bollocks!!!
It is quite scary to know that the board may actually be thinking of starting Grygera, Boumsong or Legrottaglie at CB for Serie A next season. This is very scary considering we will have a non-combative or ball winning midfield.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:rofl2: True that!!
Actually I have one cousin who lives in England and plays with the Man City youth team, yet he supports Manure....go figure...

As for Libyans in general its all about the Calcio baby!!... Your either branded Juve,Inter or Milan when your born .....I visited back in 94 for a month, that was the first time i was exposed to European football. I remember the first thing my cousins asked me when i settled down. "Huh who do you support"(man it shaga3) I chose Juve cuz i liked the colors and Baggio at the time......ever since then its been a constant battle since my family is split half Juventino & Milanistas.......even now when we call each other we always gots to dis each others teams(fareekum kulla Zawaamill...haha)..... I love it!!

I have never lived there but i guess its convenient for them to watch Serie A because of the same time zone. Plus its just in our blood.....

btw are you Juve or Arsenal first....choose carefully our Libyan bond is at stake:D
My whole family are Juventino's!!!Not even one of them supports Milan or Inter....When i was a little kid i used to like Juve because my father and uncles and cousins all supported them...But since i never lived in Libya either( i think thats the reason ),i dont support any italian team :eyebrows:

Sorry to dissapoint you but,i'm a gooner through in through...no place in my heart for another team:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)