Juventus Transfers (2007-2008) [Discussion thread] (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think you totally over emphasised my point for the sake of adding merit to your argument. Nevermind.
Cannavaro only played for us for two years. He doesn't and didn't owe us anything. The separation was mutual and we would love to have him back. Get over it.
good strategy...when u cant back up one of ure many bullshit statements u turn it around and say I am over-emphasising...whatever makes u happy

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
good strategy...when u cant back up one of ure many bullshit statements u turn it around and say I am over-emphasising...whatever makes u happy
No you just totaly over-elaborated on a point I was making that was miniscule in the first place. Since I know you are incapable of letting things go... I won't ask.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have only seen Pepe play in Champions League, where he got totally exploited. How is that not enough info? The bolded part explains a lot about you.
Hmm that's strange, Pepe played well in most of his Champions League matches, especially against Arsenal. Don't bullshit your way through this one, kid. I'm sure you didn't even see Pepe play for Porto in the Champions League either as the TV coverage in the US is terrible.

nd yes I would prefer a 33 year old Captain of the WC winning squad, the leader of Juventus the year prior and the defensive captain of a champions Real Madrid.
So you'd prefer a player who only has at most two good years left in him instead of a player who has about five and could become just as good as Cannavaro? Interesting. But oh wait the 33 year-old is Italian. No wonder.

We didn't need Almiron. Tiago is almost the same player.
Again, you're absolutely clueless. Tiago and Almiron are not the same type of players... the former does it all in midfield while the latter is a passer. Watch some more football before coming on here.

It also am starting to realize how bad it is to have Italian pride when I love a team like Juventus. Unlike most people on the English speaking forums, I was able to love a team not because I though there jerseys were neat, or they had my favorite player on the team, or because they won the title the year I started watching soccer. No the fact that I have Italian Pride and love to support the team that represents the very best of Italy is surely, according to your twisted standards... all just biased and ignorant.

Odd person.
Italian Pride is different from biased bull-headed Italian pride. You subscribe to the latter... anybody here can see that. And the funny thing is, the way you wrote your above paragraph could make some people suspect that you don't even have any Italian heritage whatsoever, which would make your "Italian pride" completely laughable.

Loving Juventus and loving Italian culture is different from being a biased and bull-headed Italian-loving twit. I suggest you sort out your life, son.

Jul 23, 2006
So you'd prefer a player who only has at most two good years left in him instead of a player who has about five and could become just as good as Cannavaro? Interesting. But oh wait the 33 year-old is Italian. No wonder.
Milito has the Italian passport.:p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Here we go again. And Milito was supposed to sign for us but then said, oh wait Real want me too hold on. Big deal either way. The fact of the matter is the guy is a winner and would win with us again. Get over it. Women hold grudges.
Milito wanted to come to Juventus all along, however our imbecilic management keeps failing to agree a deal with Zaragoza. That's documented on sources from Turin to Marca.

So no... Milito never said "oh wait Real want me too hold on," you idiot. You have no evidence whatsoever of that, so stop polluting this forum with your usual bullshit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am really hoping to see Criscito and especially Nocerino in the starting 11. I think Nocerino could start now as a DM.
We are NOT building a base of Italians. Nocerino, Criscito and Molinaro are NOT solid, stready players that one would consider a base to a team. They are fun prospects who we hope will one day be a base.
:rofl2:

This really sums up all your arguments. Full of bullshit.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Boumsong has done an above average job in Serie B but i dont see him as a solid substitute in Serie A.....It would be good for him to transfer to a team like besiktas. As for legro..... I was never a big fan and wouldnt mind him leaving as well...Plus it would free up some cash to pay for Gelato for the players after our first win.... :D

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
geez...anyway

Besiktas are interested in Boumsong. :tup:

Levante in Legrottaglie.
GOOD NEWS!!!!

Of course, I wouldn't mind keeping Legrottaglie as a reserve defender... he did seem capable of an occasionally decent game and probably wouldn't balk at being at best, 4th in line at the CB position after hopefully Milito, Barzagli and Criscito.

As for Milito... he definitely wants Juventus... problem is Saragoza wants $$$ and Real seems to burn it for fun. I'm sure Milito knows what Real does to young defenders and wants no part of it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what's the point of keeping a guy like Legro who is injured 10 months out of 12 and when he's fit he's average at best?

it's only a strain on our budget. Let him go to another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)