Juventus to Sacrifice Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he may not be the exact type of trez is,but trust me,to have a forward who can get the goals himself without it having to be placed on a platter for the taking will be for our good.

it's just that juve haven't had one for so long.having the likes of pippo and trez for such an extended period of time has probably worked on the minds of many juventini into thinking that juve's style of play is made for strikers like them.sure,we've had some success in the past few seasons,but with a player of zlatan's mould and quality,we could potentially achieve great success,probably even unprecedented success.:greedy::)

the only problem lies in his attitude though,and i concede trezeguet would place higher than zlatan with regards to that.juve rarely ever tolerates such behaviour,but i hope they'll give it considerable thought before letting go of a talent this big.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
@Kaizer: We don't need to worry about who's cup-tied and who isn't because the rumours tell us that Moggi is willing to sacrifice Trez in the summer, not in January. Selling DT in January would be a foolish move because all of the top class European strikers who could replace him wouldn't be able to help us in the CL.
:thumb:

summer? than it's ok...but not now...not yet

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i dun understand why some people expect a small 20 year old under-experinced Fernando Caveneghi to be Juvetus's center of attack?

To do a Trezeguet ( Serie A top scorer and single handedly won a scudetto , not to mention dislodging a Italian NT starting striker away ) is not a job of any 20 year old IMO :stuckup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
i dun understand why some people expect a small 20 year old under-experinced Fernando Caveneghi to be Juvetus's center of attack?

To do a Trezeguet ( Serie A top scorer and single handedly won a scudetto , not to mention dislodging a Italian NT starting striker away ) is not a job of any 20 year old IMO :stuckup:
Well I think that there are many strikers who are better than Inzaghi
so if what your gonna say is that because he made the name Inzaghi to dissapear he is so great you are wrong.
and about your theory abut 20 year old well Adriano could have done Trezeguet`s job and even make Trez`s name forgotten
So if Cavenaghi is as good as you all saying he is he can make it too
By the way Trez didn`t single handedly won a scudetto I think that that is more to the credit of DP Davids and Nedved despite Nedved`s poor start at the beginning of his first year with Juve!

Yes Trez is great at scoring but that is the only thing he knows he just stand there like a log and waits for the ball to come to him
Wouldn`t you like to see a striker that can move more dribble and even create chances?
someone more like the lively Van Nistelrooy than the sleeping boring Trez?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

Well I think that there are many strikers who are better than Inzaghi
so if what your gonna say is that because he made the name Inzaghi to dissapear he is so great you are wrong.
and about your theory abut 20 year old well Adriano could have done Trezeguet`s job and even make Trez`s name forgotten
So if Cavenaghi is as good as you all saying he is he can make it too
By the way Trez didn`t single handedly won a scudetto I think that that is more to the credit of DP Davids and Nedved despite Nedved`s poor start at the beginning of his first year with Juve!

Yes Trez is great at scoring but that is the only thing he knows he just stand there like a log and waits for the ball to come to him
Wouldn`t you like to see a striker that can move more dribble and even create chances?
someone more like the lively Van Nistelrooy than the sleeping boring Trez?
i prefer having someone creating points and goals rather than creating chances ;)
even if he is "boring" but safe! ;)
and at least..trez is really trying and really WANTS to score...
have you ever noticed his face after missing a goal???

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

both are cuptied.....

. yes, trez doesnt create for himself, but he's got that killer instinct. .....:down:
Yes, we all saw that famous killer instinct of Trezeguet when he, so nicely, missed that penalty kick in the Champions League Final. But then again, apart from Morientes, I wouldn't know who else should become a Juventino.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

btw, FootnaLL I Talia? WTF Maite? ;)
    Hey respect!! that is my new football site ;)

prefer having someone creating points and goals rather than creating chances
    even if he is "boring" but safe!
    Something that rally catched my attention was Trzeguet´s celebration in this last game against Lecce. When the cameras closed up his face..he was like talking to himself and expressing great satisfaction for the goal.

I think that he thought that by scoring..maybe he will make the juventus leaders to think twice before selling him.

IM kind of depressed because he is happy at Juventus, and he wants to achieve much more...starting for breaking platini´s personal mark in juventus.

But i think that this will not be possible :down:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    zlatan is good, but I don't think he's the type that would be successful in replacing trezeguet.

i like kevin kuranyi though, I think he'd do well.

I like Miroslav Klose instead of Kuranyi.

ja_vier

Jul 17, 2003
    You guys ever thought of boca's Carlos Tevez as trezegol replacement and Santos's Diego as Nedved replacement? Shouldnt we get these south american wonder talents?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ja_vier ] ++
    You guys ever thought of boca's Carlos Tevez as trezegol replacement and Santos's Diego as Nedved replacement? Shouldnt we get these south american wonder talents?
    firstly, Tevez is twice shorter than treze, so he wouldn't make a good target man
    secondly, yeah Diego is great but our problem right now is within the defend, we need a solid defender A.S.A.P

ja_vier

Jul 17, 2003
    Carlos Tevez that short?? I thought he should be at least 6 footer though!
    Then get zlatan, he can create chances himself as well as finishings.
    Any chances we can get shevchenko?? hehe Dont answer that!!

But the best solution is to keep trezegol as we dont have much complains about him and ask chelski to get lost! Unless they pffer 30 million pounds and above!!!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i prefer having someone creating points and goals rather than creating chances ;)
    even if he is "boring" but safe! ;)

Yes i have. i have noticed it MANY times everytime he plays ;)

no trez is good, but if we can sell him for a decent price, i would do it and get a more exciting striker. but trez has one real advantage: hes really good in the air and can stretch to some really impossible balls. also his volleys are really good, so basically he is a killer finisher, but their are strikers out their that match his finishing capabilities. if we can get a player iwth a good finishing skill and some flair or excitment to their play, not only when they score goals, then GET HIM!

Aug 1, 2003
    im still against the idea of 'sacrificing' trezegol.
    but just to be in conversation, I'd rather have a wall striker like trezeguet than a forward who can create & score- like zlatan etc. we can have maresca, zambrotta, nedved or del piero or miccoli or whoever to create for us and its just best to have a wall striker in there to hit the ball on the back of the net.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)