Juventus to play in Australia next month (40 Viewers)

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
LOL 2 Sally
if i had enough money for category b tickets i would
but i must admit im not a rich kid
so ive already got just some category d tickets with my mates
BTW my friend is going to be wearing liverpool and wants to know if ULTRAS are comming, becoz he doesnt want to get bashed 4 wearing liverpool lol
as 4 me FORZA JUVE
oh and btw to answer your question most things happen in melbourne instead of sydney becoz even though sydney is the capital, melbourne is the "sporting" capital of AUS.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
why always teams play in melbourne and not sydney , the same when argantina came to melbourne last year to play friendly against australia , dont they have stadium in sydney or noone interested ??
Because Melbourne is represented as Australia's leading sports city. Thats how we promote ourselves. We are lucky as well i guess.

Aug 1, 2003
yep, that would def be great even if i have to cut classes haha!
yep so i got sect b tickets . what a shame to buy it online because i have no idea who im sitting with, what if its with melb victory supporters? damn. ill def be wearing my juve jersey and scarf.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
edit

bought my tickets, sect b aisle 35 level 1. visitors area aisle 18 & 19 are sold out (incredible really because i bought it at 9 on the dot)

whatever, as long as i have a ticket to the stadium. tickets are selling out fast though
not to worry...i think it will be a big juve spot anyway all around there. Lots of people might have got there tickets from Melbourne supporters who got theirs on monday. If you dont like it...why not just stand close to visitors area.

i hoooope everyone knows juve chants :weee: http://files.filefront.com/Coro+Juve.../fileinfo.html

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Got my tickets on level one , almost broke my laptop this morning cause the website wouldn't return my request!

@m_elayyan : Just like alfio said melbourne is the premier sport city in Australia, ppl go nutts for anything we love our football. Ppl in Sydney have always claimed that they are where the football ppl are, but that got smashed with the crowd figures for the melbourne victory. These figures which have pushed the total crowd figure overall to rival the Rugby.

Moreover the involvement of the fans here is great, as the fans have been involved with the plans for the stadium ( trying to get a standing are and a dedicated area for the active supporters) and they were there when the going got tough last season.

With all of that we still the FFA dickheads don't acknowledge us here and send many of the australia games especially to Sydney.

Aug 1, 2003
lol sateeh i know what you mean. i dont know why but i was extremely agitated when i was trying to get the tickets online. this event is getting more reception than i initially anticipated

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Juve will have a presence wherever good football is appreciated:p ok thats bullshit lol it's wherever italians live u'll find a couple Juve supporters.. Although from experience most wogs are milanistas
You think?? I don't know about that. I think juve have the most support. They definatly do in Italy. I saw my family who live in Bari and they're juve fans even though they hardly go to Turin or have any connection. And if anyone from melbourne was wondering why so many collingwood supporters are Italians its coz when they came off the boat they saw black and white and went for them NO JOKE haha!
Yeah its selling out fast...thats why they didn't advertise it. Why would they need to? and anyway, its better for Juve because any Juve fan will hear about this through the grapevine and buy tickets straight away. But Melbourne fans wudn't know coz they're are fad and half their supporters don't know anything about their own club so they wouldn't buy tickets if it bit them on the arse! So..more juve support at telstra dome :juve1: thats probably the stupidest theory i've ever come up with. But the collingwood thing is true!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You think?? I don't know about that. I think juve have the most support. They definatly do in Italy. I saw my family who live in Bari and they're juve fans even though they hardly go to Turin or have any connection. And if anyone from melbourne was wondering why so many collingwood supporters are Italians its coz when they came off the boat they saw black and white and went for them NO JOKE haha!
Yeah its selling out fast...thats why they didn't advertise it. Why would they need to? and anyway, its better for Juve because any Juve fan will hear about this through the grapevine and buy tickets straight away. But Melbourne fans wudn't know coz they're are fad and half their supporters don't know anything about their own club so they wouldn't buy tickets if it bit them on the arse! So..more juve support at telstra dome :juve1: thats probably the stupidest theory i've ever come up with. But the collingwood thing is true!
That is because the south never has traditionally had a real team to support, no-one likes napoli even though it's in the south. Fiat used to give a lot of southerners work. And the fact that the name Juventus has no connections by name to any city in the north is another good reason, because traditionally the north and south are always at odds, how do I know all this? because my family are in the south (not too far from bari, the region next to it which is called basilicata) and they are all Juve fans too

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
That is because the south never has traditionally had a real team to support, no-one likes napoli even though it's in the south. Fiat used to give a lot of southerners work. And the fact that the name Juventus has no connections by name to any city in the north is another good reason, because traditionally the north and south are always at odds, how do I know all this? because my family are in the south (not too far from bari, the region next to it which is called basilicata) and they are all Juve fans too
:agree: Juve have always had the majority of support, espcially in the south as u have mentioned cos of FIAT.. Although, my family (from Catania) originally had no idea of calcio infact most sicilians i meet generally don't follow clacio (calcio in sicily is not as popular as the rest of italy or south of italy).. Of the many calabrese i meet 90% follow Milan whereas of the sicilians who follow calcio, nearly all are Juve supporters.. I can't speak for other southern regions tho, someone on this forum who currently lives in italy could shed some light on the matter

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
there is heaps of juventini in sicily, my family is from a place near catania called militello V.C. and there we always got together with about 30 juventini to watch the game. it definetly is juve territory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)