Juventus to play in Australia next month (4 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Juve did go to the US for friendlies a few years back and I don't remember reading opposition comments from our fellow members here.

Of course maybe I remember wrong???

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I had good seats...sitting on the side where marchionni did the header, he did that right in front me..

was a good game to see...Palladino looked good upfront, but melbourne were poor...then again, they play in the A-league, so what would anyone expect.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
haha sally u dog...someone wud get the wrong idea surely hahaa!
yeah i made buddies with these 5 italian guys, they were like 40...juve brought ppl together that night :) LOL

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Finally arrived back home at 7am this morning after a long and gruelling journey.

Sally, sorry I didn't even get a chance to take a picture with you or say goodbye, I stupidly forgot to take my phone charger with me to Melbourne so it died before the match :(

It was good to meet you though, and we had an awesome time stalking the team at every opportunity. Aren't you glad you decided to stay around at the Hilton? :D

Will post photos soon.

JuveUltra

Sep 29, 2006
even though all the big names weren't there, it was still a great game, level in class was too great juve players were all so calm and relxed every time they touch the ball compared to the melb victory players who were all so rushed, it probably doesn't help them that there s*#t but what can you do. Juve are just too good

Blue and White brigade had nothing, here's a new chant for them " who the f*&k are melbourne victory...melbourne victory.....melbourne victory..........Who the f*%k melbourne victory "

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve did go to the US for friendlies a few years back and I don't remember reading opposition comments from our fellow members here.

Of course maybe I remember wrong???
2003...and they had a reason to even be playing here- The Italian Super Cup

and it happened in the pre-season, when it mattered, and not directly after a long season with the big -guns not even in attendance

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
if juve showed up to america would there really be a big turn out? Apparently footbal isn't really taking off over there...
maybe because ur league revolves around 1 player...you know what i'm talkin bout. What a disgrace spending that much money on a player who is 2nd class. You might not be a american league supporter but still baaaad move wouldn't you agree

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
even though all the big names weren't there, it was still a great game, level in class was too great juve players were all so calm and relxed every time they touch the ball compared to the melb victory players who were all so rushed, it probably doesn't help them that there s*#t but what can you do. Juve are just too good

Blue and White brigade had nothing, here's a new chant for them " who the f*&k are melbourne victory...melbourne victory.....melbourne victory..........Who the f*%k melbourne victory "
marcchio header ...DROOOOOLL! perfect header and a great ball from palla and his ability to turn the defender inside out was fantastic

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
the Juventus official site won't work for me... can someone please post the article about australia

cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)