Juventus to play Emirates Cup (11 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would go, but I don't give a shit about friendlies.

I'll save my cash and get myself over to Turin for a big game instead.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
i am afraid that we will be fucked up by Arsenal...
The cool thing about such tournaments is that if you lose a game, you can always say "yes, we were trying out something new here but it didn't work out that well, it was just practice,...", but if you win a game, you can say "yes, we were the best team today, we made a lot of progress,...".

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We will lose to Arsenal because they will be much fitter than us due to it being nearer to the start of their season.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We will lose to Arsenal because they will be much fitter than us due to it being nearer to the start of their season.
and their team being a lot younger than our OAP's!

Anyway I am definately going to this one for both days! CANT WAIT!!! And I will be wearing my juve top sitting with the arsenal fans! I'm assuming they wont be hooligans!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I demand from mods to "investigate" this Albertmare's "Christine <3" it could be also Christian yo3
first i want an investigation on you. i demand to know what happening with you and ranieri. also the rumours of a 3 some with ranieri and lampard.

we will find out the truth :faq1:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
ill be flying over from ireland to see these matches, i cant wait!! seen juventus play sunderland last year and had a great time! its a pitty the premiership starts long before Serie A because arsenel will be in great shape and will probably kick our asses!!

by the way what are the chances of this selling out? i really hope i get tickets!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)