Juventus to play Emirates Cup (18 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You definitely need Badass_Devil otherwise it won't be anything near hardcore.
i have loads of passionate juve fans that would be up for it and I have a gaint curva style flag at home.
Baddass was a fudge packer type of hardcore fan, if you came with me and my fellow nottingham juventino's you would see some real piedemontese fans!!

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Shit I'll actually have time off then too. Zoomair does some cheap flights into the UK from Toronto...I might see some of you there.

This is a great way to get the team in shape for the CL prelims.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
You are so lucky to be able to see Juventus live , the closes I got to Juventus team is when their plane flew over Macedonia on the way to Malta training camp. :D

Looking forward for some great pics from those who attend at those matches.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
my inter friend got tickets last year and my neighbour too. so it shouldnt be that hard
it wasnt full.
becoz inter was playing. thats why it was not full but this time it will be full...juve, madrid, hamburg...are alll playing.

btw are we gonna against madrid??

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
becoz inter was playing. thats why it was not full but this time it will be full...juve, madrid, hamburg...are alll playing.

btw are we gonna against madrid??
If you read the first post you'll notice that we're gonna play Hamburg and Arsenal ..

but i don't think that was obvious enough :rolleyes:

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Yea maybe I'll come too.
First I need money though, I'm off to the EC2008 first, than a 10-day holiday to Croatia and just after that this match comes in.
So if I secure enough money I'll be hoping that one of you could help me with the tickets and stuff :)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
He did.

Some members provoked him with their stupid jokes in livematch thread and he is banned.
provoked him?how exactly?by being a different skin colour?we did not want and will not tolerate his racist bile, we ar eglad to eb rid of him

Emirates Cup will be a good preperation for Cl next year.
wow 4 teams and you only support 1 whats the chances of that?

Jul 2, 2006
provoked him?how exactly?by being a different skin colour?we did not want and will not tolerate his racist bile, we ar eglad to eb rid of him

wow 4 teams and you only support 1 whats the chances of that?
check his last posts.I am not complaining about those members.
Fact is he did not deserve permanent ban.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)