Juventus to play Emirates Cup (10 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Is anyone going to see the emirates cup? if so have you recieved your tickets in the post yet as mine still havent arrived and the person i spoke to has said this has happened to a lot of people

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Got my tickets a coupla wks ago!

Happy to see Amauri hasn't missed a pre-season so look forward to seeing him. Hopefully ADP makes the trip too.

hamboy64

Jul 11, 2008
hey guys..i am going to the match too...and the one in manchester...do you guys think it will be safe for us to waer or juve shirts?? english fans are a bit crazy....esp as when i went to man utd v roma...the fans would have killed (ok not kil but beat up) anyone wearing a roma shirt

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's just a friendly, so there is unlikely to be any trouble.

I still wouldn't recommend wearing colours as they tend to be more hassle than they are worth.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
It's just a friendly, so there is unlikely to be any trouble.

I still wouldn't recommend wearing colours as they tend to be more hassle than they are worth.

I disagree there! im going and wearing my colours! I really do not give a fuck man. my mate going with me is a massive Arsenal fan. I told him they might think he's a Juve fan as he traditionally doesnt wear his teams colours. I remember going last season to sunderland and didnt wear mine........looking back which i regret cos we only had about 20 fans turn up. Nothing a few melson mandelas (Stella beer) couldnt sort out. So lets FUCKING AVE IT SON!!!!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Part of the problem is that some pubs tend to be reluctuant to let fans from opposing teams in.

I never wear colours to football. Casual all the way. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)