Juventus to Malta in January (4 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #108
    You're welcome, all...

in pic #4, between boumsong and trez, that's esposito, right? how short is this guy? is he the new giovinco? :D
    I thought primavera players don't accompany the first team in Malta.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Look, I have a life and can't stay posting pictures all the time and can't stay looking up information. I have to go to University everyday and don't have time to stay putting up pics. And if you stay criticizing i won't put up pics of me with the players.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Juve enjoy Maltese hospitality
    Monday 7 January, 2008

Juventus have arrived in Malta to continue their preparation ahead of the weekend’s game against Catania and the mood is positive.

The Old Lady have exceeded expectations so far and are in third place with second-placed Roma just a single point ahead.

“We all can’t wait to get started. Second place is a realistic aspiration, but we can and must fight for the top spot,” Giorgio Chiellini declared with enthusiasm.

“The sides in front of us have been together for years and have gelled together over time. But so far I would give us seven or eight out of 10 and we need to get to 10.

“I would be happy if we managed to continue this pace until the end of the season but we have a great hunger to prove ourselves and we will need something extra to claw back Inter.”

Striker Vincenzo Iaquinta was also in a buoyant mood and was delighted by the reception the Bianconeri have received in Malta.

“We are very happy with the welcome,” the former Udinese star grinned.

“It has been so good to find a carnival atmosphere and so many fans ready to come out and support us.

“But we aren’t here on holiday – we have to work hard and prepare fully for the second half of the season, which kicks off against Catania. That’s a crucial game and we really want to get off on the right foot.

“What do I expect from 2008? A year full of satisfaction. Inter may be stronger, but we will give our all and fight to the end.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)