Juventus Shirts (100 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't care if it looks professional or not. White shorts, white socks is what our kit has always been.

For what it's worth I think 2014-15 might have been our best kit ever and it had white shorts and white socks as well.

All of this besides the fact that black shorts and black socks make us look like Newcastle.
The color of shorts and socks are and should be interchable IMO. The more black the better I think.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 27, 2011
There is way too much yellow on the new shirts. I really like the stripes and how many of them is there but the yellow gives me some Real Madrid vibes. It just doesn't fit too well.

Maybe if we had our 90s-2000s logo it would actually somehow fit it.
It's a nice design imo. I like it a lot. Could use a little softer yellow I imagine. But it looks great on TV like this. Very modern. Bold.

Absolutely in love with the back side of the shirt.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@adidas

i wish there was proper competition on the jersey supplier market. for us it's either nike or adidas, and juve never was the crown jewel of either portfolio. we need a kit supplier who makes an effort. this one screams "we care", our kit screams "this shit is finally ready, let's play some cs:go then"

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
@adidas

i wish there was proper competition on the jersey supplier market. for us it's either nike or adidas, and juve never was the crown jewel of either portfolio. we need a kit supplier who makes an effort. this one screams "we care", our kit screams "this shit is finally ready, let's play some cs:go then"
I wish we would back to Kappa. They’re just synonyms with Italian Football. Best kits we ever had were supplied by them.

In fact I’d argue not only ours but Serie A best kits were made by them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@adidas

I like the shirts Castore and Hummel make. The latter don't even put their standard chevrons on jerseys if not required. Even for smaller clubs the kits are very individualised and not just at the whim of a design team trying to reinvent a stripe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)