Juventus Shirts (29 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Those adidas stripes on the shoulders are the worst. fucking terrible. Looks like they've been placed randomly.

They really outdid themselves for this one. Perfect shirt for yet another season of jihadiball.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
IMG_20230505_060113_935.jpg

✅ CONFIRMED! Second spoiler of the Home shirt Juve 2023/24! Plus the first "official" image of the back, which confirms the November projections on the big black rectangle for names and numbers!
[La Bianconera]

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
At least they seemed to have removed those cringe lightning bolts from the JEEP logo — there was never a need
No such luck dude

- - - Updated - - -

More accurate 3rd kit leaks just dropped too :shifty:
FvJz0e0WAAA_IvV.jpeg
FvJz2MhX0AEqWNP.jpeg
More fucking pyjama buttons omfg

Are the shorts gonna have those old school pyjama button hatches on the ass as well?

I hate it, I absolutely hate it

- - - Updated - - -

Look at them shirts the kids are wearing.
uvbnmy7arr3fecdbmwqi.jpg

Give me that home kit pls.
It's good but I want a black collar and cuffs instead of a white one. It'd work better like that with the black shorts and socks (which I'm 100% into)

This material looks way soft as well. I'm realising now it's not just the buttons that give that pyjama look that I hate

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
People seem to be buying whatever the fuck they come up with. Just dont fuckin buy shitty jerseys ffs!
I learned my lesson. Last one I bought was when Pogba first got the #10 shirt then he left afterwards.

It’s been collecting dust ever since :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Why the pyjama hate? @Scottish

Embrace the pyjama.

Love that button on the 3rd kit, looks classy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)