Juventus Shirts (29 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
17/18 was also a great shirt, but the scudetto badge was a little out of place. Last year's one could have been great but it was ruined by that cheap looking 4xe logo

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Few exceptions for me

The Pink star Jersey was great imo

The black one in I'm going to say 2015 was great

My problem with home kits is I think black shorts, socks and predominantly black stripes looks 100x classier than the white everything with black stripes then you factor in that kit manufacturer have been waging war on normal stripes for every team and you have some fuck ugly kits.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually if we're going that far back I loved the silver kit from 2009 ish with the diagonal stripe just before the banter era ended

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sony 95-96 is my favorite by far then followed by Ariston and Upim eras.

And I kinda agree with @Dru, not a big Jeep fan with that ugly black box. Except maybe 13-14 and 14-15 because they got the right amount of stripes and 17-18 because of the white cleaner Jeep logo, the rest is not memorable to me.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Buttons > Round necks >>>>>>>>>>>> V necks.
Buttons can look good, but they usually need a collar as well. For example the yellow away jersey you posted. That buttoned, no collared, too much white not enough black home jersey looks soft as shite. Wearing it set the arrival of Dybala's puberty back by yet another year, in fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)