Juventus Shirts (24 Viewers)

Mar 12, 2019
I just hate the fact that when I started watching this team the shirt looked something like 60% black and 40% white, plus the shorts were almost always black.. Now it’s like 80% white and only 20% black, for almost 15 seasons what the fuck… white shorts even white back of the shirt, when historically we always used the black back with white numbers.. It just seems bad and it has no taste for me…

5847b8a92c08e3e22a4d76bf6c51bb80.jpg

This is the time when I started watching this club, and I’m not even mentioning the players :))

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I just hate the fact that when I started watching this team the shirt looked something like 60% black and 40% white, plus the shorts were almost always black.. Now it’s like 80% white and only 20% black, for almost 15 seasons what the fuck… white shorts even white back of the shirt, when historically we always used the black back with white numbers.. It just seems bad and it has no taste for me…

This is the time when I started watching this club, and I’m not even mentioning the players :))
We had white shorts many more seasons than black. Black shorts didn't really come in until the late 90s. Bianconeri not the other way around. You do need either a black back or some better contrast though, as letters on stripes is easy to get wrong.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Racist!

the only right question is here:

if you wave your phone over it, an augmented reality image of a spinning Arrivabene bends over and spews Euros out of his butt like a lawn sprinkler.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Significant lack of understanding in bread:

This abomination is not on adidas, it's on JJ and its choice to stop being a football club and start being a fashion & lifestyle brand for zoomers, trannies, faggots and women. A masterfully crafted relocation into a market so saturated that JJ had no hope to achieve market penetration even without dulling their sword by estranging a large portion of previous buyers.

Never liked adidas because it's a brand for russians and turks (BMW of apparel if you will) but they would have made a good looking kit if they were allowed to. Vice versa, under JJ rule any other manufacturer would come up with ugly rags.

Mar 9, 2006
I just don't understand how Agnelli can't understand that you can't win zoomers with ugly shirts. Football is losing it's audience, the zoomers don't want to watch football because now they have social networks, meta universes, video games for every taste and color. Invest in content for social networks, create a subscription to Serie A content so you can watch any match, any goal, any dribbling at any time, historical matches, interviews with a players etc. Club owners slept through decades (not only italians) when they had to act and now they are trying to keep up with the departed train. Half of Serie A clubs doesn't have an english page on their official websites, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TicTok channels, this is totally unacceptable in 2022 but until old morons are ruling everything in FIGC and CONI nothing is gonna change for Italian football. On social networks Juventus is the one of the leaders even by the world's best standards but this has a very little of use if the rest of the league continues to sit in the Mesozoic era. At the initial stage the superleague might work - there will be a lot of matches between big teams, but what to do then when everyone gets bored of the same matches? Nobody knows for sure, we can only guess.
See? Even morons from FIFA listens to me
FIFA launches FIFA+ to bring free football entertainment to fans everywhere
https://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/org...Ie9359Bd-925JAI9rBrljOBnkP47ABAj5Efkc8FOwKe2U

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)