Juventus Shirts (17 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter:

Might as well allow kids with learning disabilities to design our shirts in the future. Better yet, allow partially blind and color blind elderly/senior citizens to pitch in on shirt designs.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Let's hope he doesn't use same avatars in Iran. Would hate to wake up to the news one day where my man Siamak is sentenced to death for supporting LGBT community
lol
the guy sounds photogenic to me. handsome and looks good in every photo. may be see a completely different person on photos than in the reality

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hope he doesn't use same avatars in Iran. Would hate to wake up to the news one day where my man Siamak is sentenced to death for supporting LGBT community
it's embarrassing and inhumane.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You can't sound photogenic Siamak. You can look photogenic. Maybe you wanted to say seems too.

Just correcting because I know you are taking English classes right now.

Also because I'm trying to avoid talking about that horrible tour de france bike shirt we wanna call a football shirt.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
You can't sound photogenic Siamak. You can look photogenic. Maybe you wanted to say seems too.

Just correcting because I know you are taking English classes right now.

Also because I'm trying to avoid talking about that horrible tour de france bike shirt we wanna call a football shirt.
Really appreciate your efforts to helps me understand English language from a beginner point of view.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Next year's home jersey is probably the worst one or one of the worst we've ever had.

Don't mind that horrible 4th kit for a one off match in support of Ukraine but fuck Adidas they fucking suck.

When does the contract run out?

Mar 9, 2006
I just don't understand how Agnelli can't understand that you can't win zoomers with ugly shirts. Football is losing it's audience, the zoomers don't want to watch football because now they have social networks, meta universes, video games for every taste and color. Invest in content for social networks, create a subscription to Serie A content so you can watch any match, any goal, any dribbling at any time, historical matches, interviews with a players etc. Club owners slept through decades (not only italians) when they had to act and now they are trying to keep up with the departed train. Half of Serie A clubs doesn't have an english page on their official websites, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TicTok channels, this is totally unacceptable in 2022 but until old morons are ruling everything in FIGC and CONI nothing is gonna change for Italian football. On social networks Juventus is the one of the leaders even by the world's best standards but this has a very little of use if the rest of the league continues to sit in the Mesozoic era. At the initial stage the superleague might work - there will be a lot of matches between big teams, but what to do then when everyone gets bored of the same matches? Nobody knows for sure, we can only guess.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)