Juventus Shirts 2020/21 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I like the blend of pink and white and the jeep logo looks fine. They've made a right mess of our old logo though. Still better than that trash orange and black mould top.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
unpopular opinion but I actually like it enough to want to buy it.

do you think it will be cheaper in a few months or will it be harder to find? Just not sure if I’ll buy it now or wait.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

do you think it will be cheaper in a few months or will it be harder to find? Just not sure if I’ll buy it now or wait.
FWIW Street wear appreciates in value since they are scarce supplies

On StockX for example you can see the bid ask prices for the HumanRace and Palace kits

11304C44-A57E-4D43-8C23-4157F6459D14.png

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

well if it is harder to find you can always buy a pink random jersey, a marker and draw the rest on it...

I don’t know if you are good drawing but hey... is not like the result can get worse and I can assure you will be cheaper :p

OP
maxi

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
  • Thread Starter #660
    Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than our 'bubonic plague' orange-edition third kit. I mean this looks like a washing machine job gone wrong

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)