Juventus Shirts 2020/21 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm hoping the home kit is one of those that looks a lot better when you see it in person/on the pitch, but I think going with gold on the shorts and socks is a mistake. The whole outfit would look a lot better with darker colours grounding the bottom half.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm hoping the home kit is one of those that looks a lot better when you see it in person/on the pitch, but I think going with gold on the shorts and socks is a mistake. The whole outfit would look a lot better with darker colours grounding the bottom half.
This is extremely true, hopefully they have some black shorts as an alternative.

- - - Updated - - -

Much better than this seasons.
I disagree, front looks better than the mockups but it’s like they forgot to finish the back of the kit.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Defo the ugliest shirt we have had over the past twenty years.

Looks like we are getting fugged by Adidas, the way that mid-level clubs are fugging is these days.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is extremely true, hopefully they have some black shorts as an alternative.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree, front looks better than the mockups but it’s like they forgot to finish the back of the kit.
Agree with regards to the back of the jersey, but I like that the stripes are back (not withstanding the faded design) and I actually really like the gold detail.

That half shit we had this season was horrendous. Not a Juventus kit at all.

- - - Updated - - -

But I like the away jersey even better. Absolutely beautiful. Might by both this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)