Juventus Shirts 2020/21 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Ahahaha I like how this is a mash-up of Real Madrid and our jersey.
Ronaldo probably greenlighted this. Hope it brings us to ECL glory please

- - - Updated - - -

It’s worse than a table cloth. More like a dirty diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Am interested in finding out the demographics of people who would actually buy this "shirt".
Anyone who is into trap music

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The lower toner one is better than the roadkill one, that is for sure. Just looks like a hybrid Madrid jersey.

Plus I always think you have to be good to wear a kit with gold trim. Let's hope the team they assemble for us matches it.

On that note, we are due a black third kit with gold trim...better than something 50 year old women in Newcastle wear on a night out.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Disgrace. From the fucked up stripes to the golden accents.

Again, fuck around with 3rd and 2nd shirts if you have to, but don't mutilate our home shirt like that.

Only at JJ.
Agreed. Some sources say there will be no more Juventus written above Jj which is a disgrace too.
FB_IMG_1586459858078.jpg

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No matter how nice a jersey might be, there are always complaints. People complained about that nice black and gold away/third one from Pogba & Morata years and past years' good looking promo kits.

By the end of the season they're always class.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Atleast the sleeves are striped. I'd like black shorts but since they do them differently every year, it was to be expected for them to be white this time. Passable

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
right one is better because of the sleeves imo but gold doesn't belong on a juventus jersey

however juventus is dead and jj can do whatever they want
Right one also looks better because it is a real manufactured jersey rather than just being mediocre artwork.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It's better than last year's for sure. I'm just glad there's striped. The sleeves are really nice on the new concept. Gold isn't great I would of liked them to use pink instead might as well go all out at this stage.

I said it last year they are really trying to find ways to stop using stripes.

Other than on a Juve ersey vertical stripes always look ugly so I understand why there doing it but that doesn't I agree with they are doing.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Astonishing how we have managed to estalish ourselves as the most soulless and corporate club, leaving nouveau rich clubs in the dust. The simultaneous decline on the pitch gives everybody an angle to laugh at this former football club, now cluster of cancer cells. Press S to spit on grave. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It was always the plan tho. Now everyone knows it's the Juve logo, the word is kinda reduntant.
We were always going for instant recognizability (Nike doesn't need to write "Nike" over their swoosh).
Difference is that the Nike swoosh is known by everyone.

But no one outside the football world knows JJ.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
But no one outside the football world knows JJ.
This and football world is sorta based on tribalism, most fans are these working class tradionalist victimhood fetishists which define themselves through affiliation with a club. These are the target group for merchandise sale, and now this group is being alienated, even more so by sky high ticket prices. Summing up: nobody knows us outside the football world and inside the football world we are that soulless laughing stock that even neutrals hate now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)